CEREMONY || The Fame Ball Tour Performances

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nuggets
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm sorry guys, but I need to do this another time. I'm having enormous pain in my stomach and I can't keep going, that's why I'm taking forever posting the results. I'm gonna do this another day, maybe Monday if everyone is free. I shouldn't have tried to do it today, but I started getting this pain very recently. I'll tag all of you when I start the ceremony again!

@Davian@rumours@Twitter@Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa@lifeasgeorge@Mirages@DiamondKing@ProjectJoanne@Lazz Monster@Auralegends@SamanthaC@Nuggets@Glamourpuss@dllcll@Dolores@Animal Claws@Donna Noble

:kara:

(This was kinda dramatic :awkney:)

Take Care! :kara:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Donna Noble
40 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm sorry guys, but I need to do this another time. I'm having enormous pain in my stomach and I can't keep going, that's why I'm taking forever posting the results. I'm gonna do this another day, maybe Monday if everyone is free. I shouldn't have tried to do it today, but I started getting this pain very recently. I'll tag all of you when I start the ceremony again!

@Davian@rumours@Twitter@Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa@lifeasgeorge@Mirages@DiamondKing@ProjectJoanne@Lazz Monster@Auralegends@SamanthaC@Nuggets@Glamourpuss@dllcll@Dolores@Animal Claws@Donna Noble

Don't worry :kara:, thanks for hosting and get well soon :heart:

Government Hooker-eh

Lazz Monster

No problem girl, hope you feel better soon :heart: @KatieJudasGaga4

And i'm happy brown eyes is already out :vegas:

We're far from the Shallow now

Mirages
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Dahling get well soon

feel better get well GIF

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Davian
6 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Get well soon!:heart:

Better news, I think Monday I'll be able to attend:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

KatieJudasGaga4

Sorry for the delay :ladyhaha:

9 - Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Overall Score: 8.46

giphy.gif

Lowest Rater: (4) @Nuggets

Highest Rater: (11) @Lazz Monster

Comments:

Spoiler

@Lazz Monster such a fun, light song, and this translated into the performance, love it a lot, especially cuz this is my favorite song on The Fame

DiamondKing
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@Lazz Monster such a fun, light song, and this translated into the performance, love it a lot, especially cuz this is my favorite song on The Fame

tumblr_mc424gHzg51r3ty02o1_500.gif

KatieJudasGaga4

8 - Boys Boys Boys

Overall Score: 8.50

giphy.gif

Lowest Rater: 6.66 @Twitter

Highest Rater: 9.5 @Donna Noble

Comments:

Spoiler

@Davian The performance that started all the man rumors...  But seriously who thought that camera angle would be a good idea lol

Archived