💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Larry Rudolph such a failure?

mzncb

Featured Posts

He didn't 'guide' the height of her career.  She was co-managed by Johnny Wright and Larry Rudolph from 1999-2002.   And she got much worse press from the time Wright was let go after 2002.  And Wright was the one who was also involved with Backstreet Boys and NSYNC etc..

He had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with her best album, Blackout, whatsoever.  And this is easy to point out since she started recording it in Spring 2006, and continued into the summer and fall.  The stupid bastard was only hired in November that year, AFTER most of the album was already recorded and of course was fired by April 2007.  This means that all the collaborators were chosen before the bastard was even re-hired. (So you can also credit Teresa LaBarbera Whites; but never Larry)

And  credit A&R Steve Lunt for In The Zone's success far more than Larry.

Her still very successful fragrance line?  Why hasn't he repeated this success with other clients?

:This means that Max Martin/Circus-Britney Jean/Vegas acts at the tail end of their careers are Larry's real legacy. But even if you point out Max Martin:

Toxic by Britney Spears > anything ever written by Max Martin.

And according to the music director, Britney did have something to do with the video's greatness...

(And if you point out that Britney didn't write or produce 'Toxic', the last time I checked Kylie Minogue did not write or produce 'Can't Get You Out of My Head')

But again, Larry Rudolph has failed and failed to repeat his success with other clients.  WHY????????

He was fired 4 times by Britney and forces Britney to work with him. He was also fired by Miley Cyrus. He might get fired for the 5th time if Britney gets her freedom.

Gimme More

i hope the next thread i see about him is either that he has been fired by britney herself or that he is in jail :awkney:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

The Child

Her father should have never re-hired him honestly.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived