💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

John Voight Asks For People To Support Trump

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Can you believe this thing? calls Trump the best since Lincoln :saladga:

Well, he just showed himself and got cancelled. And I'm sure her daughter, Angelina Jolie will cancel him too, again.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeleteMyAccount

This whole presidency is a desperate campaign rally. Intelligence overcomes fear mongering in the end.

Reality

Wasn't the Republican Party of Lincoln's time more progressive than the Democrats were at that time?

🃏🖤👹

holy scheisse

The rich old white man has spoken y'all. He feels safer and he has more jobs!! :)

Let's get to the polls 

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Wasn't the Republican Party of Lincoln's time more progressive than the Democrats were at that time?

I'm not sure but I love when current Republicans try to use the "well Lincoln was a rEPubLIcan"

Shows how uneducated they truly are :ladyhaha:

Tom Nook

Lord what kind of Purge-tease, delusional propaganda, cult of personality bs is this

200.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Marilyn MonHoe

Reading through the twitter comments amused me. Republicans hate it when celebrities get involved in politics, always saying that they are only entertainers who should keep their mouths shut. But once one of them comes out in support for Trump all of a sudden that celebrity is a “Hero for standing against the Hollywood mob.” Republicans once again showing their hypocrisy for the 98277492th time.

Marilyn MonHoe
20 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

15 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I'm not sure but I love when current Republicans try to use the "well Lincoln was a rEPubLIcan"

Shows how uneducated they truly are :ladyhaha:

Yes the old Republican Party was much more progressive until 1964 when they effectively switched parties. Old Democrat Party = Modern Republican Party. So when Republicans talk about how the KKK was founded under the old Democratic Party, they are admitting that they themselves are the ones who did so. If only Republicans actually knew history instead of spreading stupidity and deception like they always do.

43 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Reading through the twitter comments amused me. Republicans hate it when celebrities get involved in politics, always saying that they are only entertainers who should keep their mouths shut. But once one of them comes out in support for Trump all of a sudden that celebrity is a “Hero for standing against the Hollywood mob.” Republicans once again showing their hypocrisy for the 98277492th time.

Republicans hate when Democratic celebrities mock and demonize republicans and act like they are the moral ones and speak on behalf of everyone. But having a political opinion is not something they oppose.

Archived