Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

John Voight Asks For People To Support Trump

RAMROD

Featured Posts

ImTired

If you're taking advice from John Voight, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. :saladga:

Marilyn MonHoe
19 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Republicans hate when Democratic celebrities mock and demonize republicans and act like they are the moral ones and speak on behalf of everyone. But having a political opinion is not something they oppose.

Yes you explained the root cause which is obvious, but the excuse that they always give is that entertainers should stay out of politics. But once someone like Roseanne or this guy come out in support of Trump all of the sudden their opinions change.

8 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Yes you explained the root cause which is obvious, but the excuse that they always give is that entertainers should stay out of politics. But once someone like Roseanne or this guy come out in support of Trump all of the sudden their opinions change.

Kinda true but I dont think they hate it when a celebrity supports Hilary for example, I think they hate it when they virtue signal. For example, a big celebrity wins the oscar and start talking about women and how women are against Trump and that half the country are racist. I am not republican at all but when celebrities act this way on award shows, it does get on my nerves. 

• 4 months later...
SPARTACUS

He's a Trump supporter!?  Watching Anaconda will NEVER be the same for me again!

tumblr_pydgl90Qld1xmo1c7o1_400.gifv

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Gagaloo911

No wonder Angelina said HELL NO so long ago and wants nothing to do with him. 

Archived