Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The LG6 we deserve

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

If there's a time stamp on, it's by accident. I mean the whole video, not just that exact part!

Bratney

it says 2077 but it's very generic 2012 :(

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, GossipBoi said:

I must've slept through whole 2012 if industrial was popular back then.

ElectricKing

if LG6 sounded like this, I would literally be on top of the world.

baile dancing GIF

ElectricKing
16 minutes ago, GossipBoi said:

2012 definitely didn't sound like this bruh

Ally Campana

I mean, this just sounds like EDM trash to me. Gaga can do better.

Does it matter? Damage is done

OMonster

I think the album will have this kind of vibe... but not continuously. This is kind of /too/ much - and remember, Gaga is a vocalist and there isn't much opportunity to really sing against some of these instrumentals. 

subtext / fantasy

monketsharona

I feel like that kind of music is the next big thing. Gaga & Rihanna working with some of those industrial EDM producers is a good sign it's going to be big.

monketsharona

Btw, people here pretending Gaga can't sing on EDM sounds. Where were you during her first four eras ? :fail:

OMonster
21 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Btw, people here pretending Gaga can't sing on EDM sounds. Where were you during her first four eras ? :fail:

I never said she can't sing against those sounds - I just wanted to point out that Gaga really values being able to vocally perform on a track. And a lot of the instrumentals in the OP, whilst really cool, do not lend themselves to a strong vocal performance.

Gaga's instrumentals are not as heavy as the ones in the OP. Some of them are, but not collectively. And I think, considering how Gaga has become known for her vocals, she will want to find a balance between that and the *full* sound we have here. I mean, they are instrumentals for a reason. 

Aside from some tracks on AP, I don't believe Gaga likes to jump on pre-existing instrumental tracks. I think she usually starts from a lyrical basis and then crafts the sound around the melody of her voice... not the other way round.

subtext / fantasy

weed

yasssss I'm here for dark deep bass futuristic industrial ENIGMA sounds.

the intro already makes me feel like I'm on a tron-like motorcycle going thru a futurisitc tokyo

Archived