💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga avoiding competition?

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

Ive posted almost one week ago about LG6, Ive said "I want LG6 soon. " but now I see its not good time for releasing something 'couse everybody literally everybody start to releasing album and I know gaga focused on Haus of Gaga so ıt means LG6 is not coming anytime soon but does this mean that she evoided competition? I know we are talking about Queen but it looks like this. shes always chooses stagnant times to publish somerhing. 

Thoughts? 

JR Gg

Here are some questions:

1. How do you know she has finished recording the album?

2. How do you know that it was "delayed" when it was never announced?

3. Why do you think that she needs to avoid these competition that aren't exactly threats to her commercially?

4. Do you work for Gaga or know how to market arguably, the world's most enigmatic megastar?

If your answer is "no or can't answer" for two or more of these questions, you got your answer. 

calling lady gaga GIF 

FfFfFfFF

I don't think she cares to this extend about chart positions and all of that. But I can see her team taking major releases into consideration and advise her to delay the album. 

MrHappy
26 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Here are some questions:

3. Why do you think that she needs to avoid these competition that aren't exactly threats to her commercially?

4. Do you work for Gaga or know how to market arguably, the world's most enigmatic megastar?

If your answer is "no or can't answer" for two or more of these questions, you got your answer. 

calling lady gaga GIF 

Well its just a thought doh  Im just tell what Ive sow but as we know she is mostly onounced end of the summer and release on fall but yes I see your point and your right but she never did two project at the same time so it means when she doing projects about haus of gaga shes never gona speak about LG6 

ImTired
1 hour ago, MrHappy said:

Ive posted almost one week ago about LG6, Ive said "I want LG6 soon. " but now I see its not good time for releasing something 'couse everybody literally everybody start to releasing album and I know gaga focused on Haus of Gaga so ıt means LG6 is not coming anytime soon but does this mean that she evoided competition? I know we are talking about Queen but it looks like this. shes always chooses stagnant times to publish somerhing. 

Thoughts? 

I think we have no way of knowing for sure. My guess is they're punching up the lead single. Which scares me because that's kinda what they did with PI, and while I love it, it does sound overproduced and separate from Joanne. Heres hoping they get it good! :vegas:

Ryusei

she's probably just not as far along in the process as we are all assuming and even if she was she wouldnt need to avoid competition if she can pull 200k with Joanne  and 230k with ASIB...  if she were to release something now press coverage would be HUGE for sure so even if numbers are lower nowadays she would still top both of these. So unless someone with bundle nonsense was around she wouldnt have to "fear" competition. I think it's more interscope anyways. Gaga probably couldnt care less

Musery

MrDaniel

No, shes probably need more time to finish what she is doing I think:oops:

And I think It's okay if she releases the Single or Album in the next few months because she still has the physical sales 

I mean ARTPOP and Joanne still got #1 in US:tony:

And... fix the title:vegas:

Bradley
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

Here are some questions:

calling lady gaga GIF 

You just ended this entire website. :bradley:

monketsharona

The only artist she should avoid is Adele because she owns the whole industry when she releases. Except her, Gaga could release her **** while other big artists are there. It'll be all fine. 

Taylucifer

Kinda wish Taylor had 'avoided' the competition cause then ME! could have hit number 1 (how is old town road still number one?). Yes, I am THAT 'basic', 'chart focused' swiftie, but it's a lot easier to defend someone when they have a recent number one (especially when all of your friends dislike her). But she always does so well when she releases later in the year. It would have given her more time to work on arrangments for the tour and album easter eggs and singles etc. 

EDIT: just realised this was asking if gaga IS avoided competition. Not does gaga avoid competition. But know idk how to delete... 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Economy
2 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Here are some questions:

calling lady gaga GIF 

You sound like the phychologists and phychiatrists at the hospital during my stay when they talk about mental illness :deadbanana:

"If you have X many of these symptoms or more, you may have this" :air:

Archived