💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Shallow' covered @ The Voice of Flanders finale

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

During yesterday's finale of The Voice of Flanders, Wannes performed 'Shallow'.
The 16 year old singer ended second.
Imo he did a great job. The guy himself was not too satisfied after his performance, stating he felt like he could have done better.

The finale was also a star studded show with performances by Ava Max and Eurovision's winner Duncan Laurence:

Ava was OK.

Duncan knocked it out of the park again, of course! :sara:

Ghost Face

I don't know what it is, but there always seems something 'off' at Ava's live performances.. Like there is something missing or idk.                    I can't call it bad, cuz it isn't. But I also wont call it good..

She just isn't my cup of tea  I guess :oops:

It's an honor.

Delusional
25 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

I don't know what it is, but there always seems something 'off' at Ava's live performances.. Like there is something missing or idk.                    I can't call it bad, cuz it isn't. But I also wont call it good..

She just isn't my cup of tea  I guess :oops:

I don’t understand why people call her the next gaga. She’s boring, no charisma at all! Like move a little, smile maybe? 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Ghost Face
9 minutes ago, VenusBitch said:

I don’t understand why people call her the next gaga. She’s boring, no charisma at all! Like move a little, smile maybe? 

I rest my case! She isn't even in the neighborhood of the possibilities / qualities of Lady f*cking Gaga.

But she isn't bad also. She deserve to be on stage to learn, cuz there is a lot to learn for her. I do think she can be big if she practice and train her voice and stage presence! But people need to stop calling her the next Gaga cuz she isn't and never will be, period.

It's an honor.

Auralegends
3 hours ago, NewUsername said:

During yesterday's finale of The Voice of Flanders, Wannes performed 'Shallow'.
The 16 year old singer ended second.
Imo he did a great job. The guy himself was not too satisfied after his performance, stating he felt like he could have done better.

The finale was also a star studded show with performances by Ava Max and Eurovision's winner Duncan Laurence:

Ava was OK.

Duncan knocked it out of the park again, of course! :sara:

Duncan's performance was the best out of those 3 :trollga:

NewUsername
19 hours ago, Auralegends said:

Duncan's performance was the best out of those 3 :trollga:

Well of course :queenga:

Rifek

"I'll never leave the ground" :air:

Why all these contenders can't sing Shallow lyrics correct? 

I heard this version like million times and it's not really that hard to check the official lyrics tbh...

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived