Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MARINA for BTWF

Poissonche

Featured Posts

Poissonche

This next New York Pride, MARINA will be performing a very expensive concert at the Rainbow Room, where Gaga famously performed Bad Romance in her legendary documentary Five Foot Two, for charity, to profit our own Gaga's foundation, the Born This Way Foundation! Charitable queens! This is the collab we've all been dreaming of!

Poissonche
Just now, Batwings said:

If they don't collab, the gays will revolt.

aMssGy.gif

Well, this is kind of a collab, it just went beyond music... Marina having a collab with Gaga before Lana, who would have thought? Is Lana the only one who stayed so_legit.mp3 through it all?

LOVE JUNKIE

I can't believe Gaga knows Marina exists :poot:

on a three day bender

Antoni

And at the Rainbow Room! Monsters need to go! Gaga has performed there many times including for private events. I've seen her perform up close and personal there.   It would not surprise me if she is there.

My name isn't Timmers

Poissonche
9 minutes ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

Right? Is Gaga just like me and singing in front of her mirror that Hollywood infected your brain ooooh oooooh this is how to be a heartbreaker froo-oo-oot o-o-o-o-orange and crying cuz she don't know don't know what it means to be human ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh cuz underneath it all we're just savages? Imagine if Gaga's actually a stan and we don't know. Shook!

zakariah
57 minutes ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

hsjsjdjsd

on a serious note, I do think gaga keeps up with all the new artists and her contemporaries though, she just doesn’t acknowledge them in public is all :rip:

LaMaisonGaga

This basically is a collaboration and noone can convince me otherwise

hottiegiffftbhy0zje0pu3n.gif

lamaisongaga.com

Yonce Jr

Telephone Part 2 Ft. Marina Confirmed???:bon:

giphy.gif

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

Sandrology

When Gaga named the BTWF at first  8 years ago, I thought that is something  which won't last long and exists mostly to promote the album, but I couldn't be more wrong.

Other stars jumping on the BTWF is really a huge deal and shows that the momentum Gagas BTW had, will be til years go by

Phaye Monster

Gaga please acknowledge her, take pictures with her, sing with her... make all my dreams come true please

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

blackpink

Will Gaga be there? I’m sure she would’ve helped pick the lineup since it’s her charity 

blackpink

I actually think a collab would make sense too given Marina’s themes and stance on certain things like social media. Definitely a long shot but we can only wish :selena:

Archived