Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MARINA for BTWF

Poissonche

Featured Posts

hoeslay
1 hour ago, Poissonche said:

Right? Is Gaga just like me and singing in front of her mirror that Hollywood infected your brain ooooh oooooh this is how to be a heartbreaker froo-oo-oot o-o-o-o-orange and crying cuz she don't know don't know what it means to be human ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh cuz underneath it all we're just savages? Imagine if Gaga's actually a stan and we don't know. Shook!

wow i love the love+fear trailer poem

crisTEAne

B A L L

THE LOVE ABOVE ALL BALL

I C O N I C

OMG :giveup::wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

OMonster

This is pretty surprising, no? It kind of indicates that Gaga has an interest in Marina and is aware of her LGBT popularity. 

That said, I highly doubt they would ever collaborate together - at least not in a 'headlining' kind of way. If they were to work together, I would expect it to be along the same lines of how Gaga has worked in the background of some U2 and Lukas Nelson tracks... not necessarily in a big 'Ft.' record. 

And I am sure it would be Marina on a Gaga record, not the reverse. 

subtext / fantasy

Stef
6 minutes ago, OMonster said:

This is pretty surprising, no? It kind of indicates that Gaga has an interest in Marina and is aware of her LGBT popularity.

I'd be inclined to think Gaga leaves the majority of the BTWF event planning and duties to Cynthia and the team she employs to work there. She's probably way too caught up in finalising the album, planning the beauty launch, the Vegas store and Enigma's return as well as probably secretly planning her next acting gig. It'd be cute to see Gaga tweet about her performance on Twitter tho!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived