💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PETA rips Lady Gaga as heartless, slams fox outfit

Americano

Featured Posts

GlitterNatalie

i think they just don't like the ~idea~ of an animal being worn for fashion, real or fake ?

But they had no issue with Ke$has faux?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
charliekelso

the problem is, they want attention so they set big targets. I love how this turned on them:

http://www.racialicious.com/2012/03/02/wyatt-cenac-turns-the-tables-on-peta/

i think the fur is fake. a lot of celebrities wore fur. it shows off there famous look.

and i agree with them....FUR IN THE SUMMER??

Dear Lord...

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Yeah PETA, Gaga's DEFINITELY heartless what with her foundation, relationship with fans and all she does with them, supporting up and coming artists, doing things like paying for her father's heart surgery, all of her philanthropy work and her love yourself, you were born this way :coffee:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Real fur.. Fake fur.. who gives a ****? Looks fabulous either way. Breaking all the rules she made herself, including the ones about wearing dead animals :coffee:

PETA are the animal-activist version of Westbo Baptist Church tbh. Shoving their beliefs down other people's throats.

ABOVETHETREND

Guys, they have an opinion THEYRE ALLOWED TO VOICE! Don't get so pissed at them. It's PETA! What do you expect them to say? It's their job.

Alien Tulip

I'm a big animal lover but I don't stand by the PETA at all, a lot of the things they do can be twice as cruel as wearing real fur therefore they are in no position to critisize anybody's fashion.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

imagine if she was on the red carpet and like planned for the haus to throw flour all over her... as part of some outfit.. LOL

Archived