💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PETA rips Lady Gaga as heartless, slams fox outfit

Americano

Featured Posts

Bambino

That's not all they do. I don't like PETA at all, but whether or not I agree with their tactics, they're supporting a good cause. They're not just attacking her for wearing for. They're attacking her because (A) As a highly influential person who's expected to be a role model, not only is she wearing fur, but she's also a liar. Period. (B) She's Lady Gaga, and everyone pays attention to Lady Gaga. So what does that do? It puts PETA in the spotlight for a minute and helps their cause.

I love animals and I do respect whatever cause they stand for. But it's about Gaga and the red lines that you wrote kinda say it all. There are plenty of other pop divas who wear fur and they're not getting any attention neither from the media nor from PETA, should they keep wearing fur because they're irrelevant? Or should PETA attack Gaga just because she's Gaga and so it'll bring them attention while other gurls can wear whatever they want because nobody gives any kind of attention?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sorry if Im gonna offend someone but how does it come that everyone's against the PETA so suddenly? I mean, their methods to spread their messages are radical and wrong, but they are (or were) right that Gaga, a role model to millions of people, is doing a "bad thing" right now. So why did a lot of monsters like them when Gaga didnt wear fur and now when Gaga is wearing somethin, where a living being was tortured till death, everyone's against the PETA? Dont get me wrong but sometimes it just seems like the majority of us has no own opinion and just say yes to everything what Gaga says - She even said it so often in the past that we should have an own opinion and she's just a rocker hippie from NY.

PS: I dont believe it's fake fur

it really doesn't look all that fake to me.

I'm a costume designer and I know my furs and that could well be real and very much looks like it. it doesn't look like a living fox because it's dead. Adding faux eyes/ nose is not at all uncommon.

Archived