💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

A Star is Born set pieces, props & costumes coming to Australian theme park

sarahb

Featured Posts

sarahb

Now I'm assuming  they mean the Gaga version but I'm not 100% certain so I put it under rumours anyway. Plus they might just have costumes who knows.

Anyway I'll be there in November to check it out :flower:

weed

hmm WB also produced the Streisand version but 99% it's gaga's, that's exciting! they deserve it for supporting Shallow so much :kiss:

androiduser

I think the set pieces and props may be from the other movies mentioned.... I don't think there are many special set pieces from ASIB... you don't expect them to bring the fake Grammy stage and Gaga's bathtub :ladyhaha: Of course, I know that to Gaga super fans, everything would be interesting, but realistically, can't think of any major props and set pieces?

Probably a guitar, a few hats, boots or something like that, maybe a piano.... and the bigger stuff will be from The Great Gatsby, Wonder Woman etc

sarahb
Just now, androiduser said:

I think the set pieces and props may be from the other movies mentioned.... I don't think there are many special set pieces from ASIB... you don't expect them to bring the fake Grammy stage and Gaga's bathtub :ladyhaha: Of course, I know that to Gaga super fans, everything would be interesting, but realistically, can't think of any major props and set pieces?

Probably a guitar, a few hats, boots or something like that, maybe a piano.... and the bigger stuff will be from The Great Gatsby, Wonder Woman etc

I'd say that's most realistic, I'm guessing it's mostly outfits. 

TimisaMonster

Omg they get to see the frozen bag of peas in person! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

thatfoxyfeeling

Well this will be the most promo we get in years. :vegas:

Joshie S

omg slay sis

I'm literally beginning to plan my trip to Bris & the GC to visit the theme parks with my bestie and this is perfect..especially since November is her birthday :staymad:

I'll get pics:pawsup:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Gagz4Gaga

Will they also display Ally’s botox syringes? No? Okay. :huntyga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

sarahb
8 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

omg slay sis

I'm literally beginning to plan my trip to Bris & the GC to visit the theme parks with my bestie and this is perfect..especially since November is her birthday :staymad:

I'll get pics:pawsup:

If you wait another month there'll be a new ride at Sea World :nick: (idk the opening date yet though)

AC28D005-931D-4E35-9F34-027BA2A65427.thu

RAMROD

Luckyyyyyy :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

it's totally realistic! The WB Studios in LA had quite a lot of stuff when I visited. Grammy envelopes, their wedding rings, songbooks, outfits, and props from many of the performances! It's probably going to be similar to that. Everything was also staged so it looked straight out of the movie. It's amazing :diane:

Spoiler

They even had Jackson's belt :messga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived