Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

A Star is Born set pieces, props & costumes coming to Australian theme park

sarahb

Featured Posts

sarahb
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

it's totally realistic! The WB Studios in LA had quite a lot of stuff when I visited. Grammy envelopes, their wedding rings, songbooks, outfits, and props from many of the performances! It's probably going to be similar to that. Everything was also staged so it looked straight out of the movie. It's amazing :diane:

Hide contents

They even had Jackson's belt :messga:

That'd be amazing, problem is the building it's going to be in isn't huge and it's gonna be shared with 5 other movies. The whole area is currently being used just for Aquaman stuff at the moment.

Although rings, songbooks, envelopes etc doesn't take up much space so I'm hoping it's more than just clothes. 

Teal Ambition
8 minutes ago, sarahb said:

That'd be amazing, problem is the building it's going to be in isn't huge and it's gonna be shared with 5 other movies. The whole area is currently being used just for Aquaman stuff at the moment.

Although rings, songbooks, envelopes etc doesn't take up much space so I'm hoping it's more than just clothes. 

It was pretty small in LA as well, the exhibit room was shared with props and costumes from Crazy Rich Asians. I'm sure they will make it amazing with the space they have :) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

sarahb
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

It was pretty small in LA as well, the exhibit room was shared with props and costumes from Crazy Rich Asians. I'm sure they will make it amazing with the space they have :) 

Ah fingers crossed then :party:

androiduser
5 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

it's totally realistic! The WB Studios in LA had quite a lot of stuff when I visited. Grammy envelopes, their wedding rings, songbooks, outfits, and props from many of the performances! It's probably going to be similar to that. Everything was also staged so it looked straight out of the movie. It's amazing :diane:

Hide contents

They even had Jackson's belt :messga:

Thanks, that's what I meant, smaller objects... so that the fans don't expect the whole re-built SNL set or something like that :ohno:

5 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Will they also display Ally’s botox syringes? No? Okay. :huntyga:

So why do we gotta put each other down
When there's more than enough love to g-g-go around?

Guest Adarsh
7 hours ago, androiduser said:

I think the set pieces and props may be from the other movies mentioned.... I don't think there are many special set pieces from ASIB... you don't expect them to bring the fake Grammy stage and Gaga's bathtub :ladyhaha: Of course, I know that to Gaga super fans, everything would be interesting, but realistically, can't think of any major props and set pieces?

Probably a guitar, a few hats, boots or something like that, maybe a piano.... and the bigger stuff will be from The Great Gatsby, Wonder Woman etc

The La Vie en Rose sign? 

Teal Ambition
4 hours ago, androiduser said:

Thanks, that's what I meant, smaller objects... so that the fans don't expect the whole re-built SNL set or something like that :ohno:

They can recreate smaller versions of it :) they had a small set that was meant to represent the INLA performance with all the light bulbs :flutter:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived