Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Spice Girls kick off reunion tour in front of 80,000+ people

BornSimon

Featured Posts

BornSimon

You read that right, 23 years after their debut single "Wannabe" the Spice Girls are back on tour without Posh and tonight's concert in Dublin was insane! 

The opening alone is legendary

D7XIeEcU0AAlOft?format=jpg&name=small

D7XQlNuW4AApq25?format=jpg&name=small

D7XQPneXYAE-N1m?format=jpg&name=small

D7XRYxpWkAE5VV_?format=jpg&name=small

D7XRSHXVsAA2Pui?format=jpg&name=small

60887580_10214755380459208_1850210523149

D7XRSHaUYAAeRRw?format=jpg&name=small

D7XXsKAWwAAqJcR?format=jpg&name=small

D7W2iqIX4AAgcr-?format=jpg&name=900x900

D7XM37cXoAIzAYy?format=jpg&name=360x360

D7XM37aXsAAbpom?format=jpg&name=360x360

D7XO4w9XoAAVkCS?format=jpg&name=small

Huge ass thread I know but God this is so amazing on so many levels. I am going to see them on June the 14th at Wembley stadium!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornSimon
1 minute ago, BOMSHELL said:

Mel B broke the girl code with that cleavage bigger than a freeway road. What a disrespectful woman to her peers

If you saw the video she didn't mean it that way. Also, no negativity on this site thank you.

Dominic

Viva Forever sounds amazing, the crowd singing 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

BOMSHELL
7 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

If you saw the video she didn't mean it that way. Also, no negativity on this site thank you.

pop tv fun GIF by Nightcap

River

yaaaaaaaaaas

Mel C literally dressed with all the Power Rangers outfits :excited:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Carles

I just came home from the concert tonight!! It was freaking amazing!! And they said there was 82,500 people there!!

My highlights were Spice Up Your Life, Who Do You think You Are, Holler, If U Can’t Dance, Say You’ll Be There and Wannabe. Every song was so good though and The girls looked incredible! 

Edit: to watch clips of tonight’s concert watch my Instagram story @beats.net.au

BornSimon
2 minutes ago, Carles said:

I just came home from the concert tonight!! It was freaking amazing!! And they said there was 82,500 people there!!

My highlights were Spice Up Your Life, Who Do You think You Are, Holler, If U Can’t Dance, Say You’ll Be There and Wannabe. Every song was so good though and The girls looked incredible! 

LEGENDS ONLY!!!

I am glad you had an amazing time, I can't wait for my show, this tour is everything!

Carles
1 minute ago, BornSimon said:

LEGENDS ONLY!!!

I am glad you had an amazing time, I can't wait for my show, this tour is everything!

I’ve put up highlights of the show on my Instagram story if you wanna check it out! @beats.net.au!!

BornSimon
10 minutes ago, Carles said:

I’ve put up highlights of the show on my Instagram story if you wanna check it out! @beats.net.au!!

I will definitely check them all out in a moment!

7 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Ngl I had chills with that opening holy ****  :wtfga:

RIGHT?! I need to post a full video of it.

Leblanc

I needed this!

They were my childhood, and remain my favourite group of all time. It makes me happy seeing them do shows like this! So many hits!

Anyone else get slightly triggered by the wrong song titles on a couple of the links?  'Stop right now' instead of just 'Stop' and 'Spice up your life' on 'Wannabe'?

I probably just care way too much :selena:

Sidenote - I wish I had the money and friends who would actually come to this with me  :bradley:

I always let the good ones go

Archived