Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady finds “sexy” gardener (now in custody) with pants down

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Nuggets
13 hours ago, BOMSHELL said:

maybe it’s maybeline, maybe he’s little monster

ok, but that love game remix slaps, omg.

Favorite McDonald's Snack

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The woman yelling is incredibly annoying... she could just laugh, ask him to go, call the cops if she is scared... or give him some privacy :ladyhaha:

but yet she act like he is murdering someone. God help her.

Gaga Lazuli

It kinda looked like he was trying to pee 

Little Monsters Torture Me

StrawberryBlond

Ok, this is apparently real, but yet it seems so fake? Both of them seem like they've agreed to this, their whole enunciation is strange and contrived. It seems like the set-up to a p*rno. But it is real so...I just feel a bit weird by this. Her reaction is understandable but still a bit overblown. I guess because I've never experienced such a thing, I wouldn't know how to deal with it. I mean, there's far worse things he could be doing and it's not like anyone could see. I think I'd be more annoyed if someone were peeing in my garden. But yeah, why can't some people wait til they get home these days?

37 minutes ago, Jamie said:

The woman yelling is incredibly annoying... she could just laugh, ask him to go, call the cops if she is scared... or give him some privacy :ladyhaha:

My thoughts exactly. She's behaving as if he's committed a capital offence and she's really overusing the f word. I can imagine she reacts like this to most minor annoyances somehow. I just envisage that stereotypical valley girl yappy blonde when I hear that voice! If anything seriously dangerous ever happens to her, she might have a full on breakdown.

Borislshere
4 hours ago, Jamie said:

He’s masturbating in her yard. God forbid she get creeped out. Who knows if children are also there and could see him. 

What tf is wrong with this site. Never seem so many people take up for a possible sex offender.  

MikelAS
1 hour ago, Kimblue said:

I read this as “Lady Gaga” and I was so confused and slightly concerned.

Same.  :laughga:

Why is the lady so bothered? Like, get over it :rip: even reporting him. And American media have no respect for just putting his full name and non-blurred face online :rip: 

He's probably addicted to masturbating, which is a pretty harmless addiction imo. No need to arrest him, like, okay, give him a fine, but is he going to jail for this??

The Child

She should have pulled a Gabrielle Solis

aexqc4.jpg

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

VOLANTIS

Littlemonsters at Gaga when she comes back once every full moon to tweet about Mental health instead of teasing music.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

5 hours ago, Borislshere said:

He’s masturbating in her yard. God forbid she get creeped out. Who knows if children are also there and could see him. 

What tf is wrong with this site. Never seem so many people take up for a possible sex offender.  

She would not be using the f word if she had kids. 

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Jamie said:

She would not be using the f word if she had kids. 

People say bad words when they're angry regardless of having kids or not. 

And even if she didn't have kids, she still has every right to be disgusted, uncomfortable and act the way she did. Jacking off on someones property is disgusting and an extremely Pervy thing to do. 

God, rude, disgusting, and gross. He couldn't at LEAST have the decency to wait at home either? My god :interestinga:

Archived