Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady finds “sexy” gardener (now in custody) with pants down

Kimmo

Featured Posts

David Ward
3 hours ago, BOMSHELL said:

FE73-DC1-A-5-FB2-479-E-8-F18-9977-C83-F8

This isn't real, right? Didn't she art police?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOVE JUNKIE

"He's fU**InG jErKiNg OfF iN oUr Fu**InG BaCkYarrRRRRRd!!" this entire video is so awkward I cannot :saladga:

Spoiler

I would say I'd go offer some help with that :oops:

but lbh I'd just leave him be and pretend I never saw anything :ladyhaha:

:legend:all masturbators are welcome in my backyard:legend:

plus he might not have even been masturbating like is there actually any evidence

on a three day bender

Guest Adarsh
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Hmmmm 🤔 That is weird fetish but I understand it is exist. If that were me tho, I would invite him to get into me the house, I mean the house! :poot:  :pole:

Let me send this to your husband  :triggered::laughga:

River

My milkshake brings all the masturbators to my yard and they're like, it's bigger than yours, damn right, it's bigger than yours, now let me help you but I have to charge :music:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
46 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Let me send this to your husband  :triggered::laughga:

:fan:  oh it is ok, he knew I was on GGD.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sassy McSass

Most of you guys are male here on ggd, so I don’t know if something like this has ever happened to any of you, but men “showing themselves inappropriately” has happened to me before. I didn’t talk about it for a long time because I’d already been through worse, so I was just shocked at the time and just asked him to stop as politely as I could. But by then I had already heard of other women suffering the same abuse and when I finally gathered courage to talk to my sister I discovered she had lived a similar situation.

What I mean is: it’s not ok and it is a form of sexual harassment; it is so much more common than we think (not only this, but women suffering other kinds of abuse) so it is news, we need to talk about it; and you don’t get to predict or control a reaction from a person who suffers this, even if it is/seems exaggerated.

so, yeah, ok, it may be funny for some - it is a ridiculous situation after all -, but don’t forget it’s real and it affects people. Let’s keep kindness in mind always.

Just editing to add that although I didn’t do much about it at the time, I sometimes regret it and wish I had a more active reaction or called the police. I can’t turn back time, I guess.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Kimmo
7 hours ago, BOMSHELL said:

FE73-DC1-A-5-FB2-479-E-8-F18-9977-C83-F8

You fooled me for a second :ladyhaha:

Hottie Detector

Schwerk

This seems fake....very fake....sad what people do for attention these days. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Kimmo
25 minutes ago, Marjol said:

This seems fake....very fake....sad what people do for attention these days. 

Honey is real, check the news he is already being prosecuted and this might not be the first time he does it. 

Hottie Detector

BOMSHELL
7 hours ago, David Ward said:

This isn't real, right? Didn't she art police?

I generated a fake tweet :hor: 

SILENT HILL

Am I the only one who doesn’t find this amusing at all? If someone that was supposed to be working started masturbating in my back yard I would probably freak out too :saladga:

PierreCore
15 hours ago, Lucas said:

He lowkey looks like Bobby :rip:

latest?cb=20170624172953

This is exaxctly what i thought, while watching this video :oops:

Shipper
27 minutes ago, SILENT HILL said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t find this amusing at all? If someone that was supposed to be working started masturbating in my back yard I would probably freak out too :saladga:

Thank you! I think this situation is a lot of people's fantasy here so they make light of the situation.  Some of the comments here are funny but if you think about it actually happening to you in real life-- it isn't anymore. :wtfga:

It would take courage for me to chase him away even if he is doing it in my own house.  I would doubt myself if what i saw is right and hesitate calling the police for not wanting to be that crazy person on the other line. 

If she is alone in that house or if there are children in that house,  what he is doing is just superbly disgusting and could affect so many things. 

What if a child saw him doing this? :saladga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Kimblue

I read this as “Lady Gaga” and I was so confused and slightly concerned.

Archived