other

Lady finds “sexy” gardener (now in custody) with pants down

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
likeitrough

i literally read this thread as "Lady Gaga finds her “sexy” gardener with pants down" :messga:

and i oop- 

RAMROD

Hmmmm 🤔 That is weird fetish but I understand it is exist. If that were me tho, I would invite him to get into me the house, I mean the house! :poot:  :pole:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BOMSHELL
1 hour ago, Haruki Murakami said:

Dude maybe he was taking a piss, but honestly if he wasn’t I would have offered to help too:ladyhaha:

maybe you’ll discover a golden shower fetish along the way :gaycat: 

LordEnigma

It’s concerning that since this guy is attractive you guys think it’s funny or ok, but if this was some ugly ass man you would all be dragging him through the mud.

If he was truly masturbating - that is absolutely disgusting and terrible behavior.

BOMSHELL
5 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

It’s concerning that since this guy is attractive you guys think it’s funny or ok, but if this was some ugly ass man you would all be dragging him through the mud.

If he was truly masturbating - that is absolutely disgusting and terrible behavior.

maybe it’s maybeline, maybe he’s little monster

HEARTSTOP

The bunch of you that's saying he wasn't masturbating, you can easily see he had an erection by the way he adjusted his dong after he put on his belt, and then the weird way he walks is clearly the way someone walks with an erection trapped in their jeans.

IDGAF

Kimmo
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Hmmmm 🤔 That is weird fetish but I understand it is exist. If that were me tho, I would invite him to get into me the house, I mean the house! :poot:  :pole:

Lmao girl you would :sharon:

Hottie Detector

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Lmao girl you would :sharon:

I consider it a talent :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gag
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

Right?? Imagine thirsting over a sex offender like this... :messga: Get a grip y'all

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Zander
1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

The bunch of you that's saying he wasn't masturbating, you can easily see he had an erection by the way he adjusted his dong after he put on his belt, and then the weird way he walks is clearly the way someone walks with an erection trapped in their jeans.

The old tucking it in the waistband trick. 

BOMSHELL
1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

FE73-DC1-A-5-FB2-479-E-8-F18-9977-C83-F8

Eddie

I read Lady Gaga and came here expecting a story of how she gave a job to a sexy gardener, like her bodyguard :selena: disapointed :toofunny:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Eddie
1 hour ago, likeitrough said:

i literally read this thread as "Lady Gaga finds her “sexy” gardener with pants down" :messga:

and i oop- 

Oh gurl same!!!! :air: glad to see I'm not the only messy fan :huntyga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived