💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

American Theme Park Opens 3D Ride Of Princess Diana’s Death

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

60966167_435061767286417_184089975560601

It’s a 3D computer model, and you’re looking down on what looks just like Paris, but it’s three-dimensional.

It’s projected, and you see the buildings and everything in a 3D presentation.

And it shows the pathway as she left the Ritz hotel, and the paparazzi chasing her, and the bang-flash that we think blinded the driver and how it happened.

There’s no blood. There’s none of that. You see the car crash through computer animation.

You will be polled on what you believe was the cause of her death and who was behind it. We ask questions like ‘Do you think the Royals were involved?’ ‘Do you think she was pregnant?’ All we do is ask questions on what’s your opinion.

It’s definitely not in poor taste. It’s just showing the route of what happened.

For people who’ve never been to Paris, it’s just showing the topography, and the distance, and the tunnel, and that kind of stuff. It’s done very professionally.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/american-theme-park-opens-3d-ride-of-princess-dianas-death/?source=facebook

Haroon

Not sure if I’m being sensitive or not but that seems quite distasteful :S

weed

even if they're trying to be in good taste, i'm still like yikes.... at a theme park 

Reality

They probably don't mean harm, but this is not in good taste.

🃏🖤👹

River

confused tom hiddleston GIFLike I have no words wtf

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Sanne Godijn

This is the most disrespectful ive ever see im so sorry princes diana

The Fame

Just the front of that ride seems tacky and distasteful. 

I am not an overly-sensitive person, but this is just a no. It's not like a museum exhibit detailing a historic moment; it's an amusement park ride  designed to let people have fun and be amused while simulating her very real, and gruesome death. 

Bolkins

Can you really make a ride based on someone’s death ‘in good taste’? Anyway, Diana - you’re still in our hearts. 

Shipper

Where is this theme park? Is it a known one or one of those tiny places that just needs this as a scandalous publicity stunt to get more people to come in? 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

gumzy3000

This is horrible. Who would even think of such a thing? Also wonder how Harry and William would feel about this. :wtf:

trolly troll troll

Seems to be a ride based on investigative journalism? Very cool concept, sounds like a Disney-style educational ride to me. The public definitely needs to be more aware of the great service these people provide. I would have picked a different scenario but perhaps they picked this because of the political climate in the US.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived