💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Preview New FENTY collection

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

:air:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

looks... boring lmaooo apart from the accessories but I'm excited to see where it goes

myluis617

I love how she mentions that fashion is Drag. I hope she uses trans models for her campaigns to give more light to the LGBT community.

Weasel

That dress she's wearing does nothing for her. Is that part of the collection? It's literally oversized everywhere and then it appears too tight at the waist giving it a very charicature / Kim Kardashian vibe :messga:

Killa
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

That dress she's wearing does nothing for her. Is that part of the collection? It's literally oversized everywhere and then it appears too tight at the waist giving it a very charicature / Kim Kardashian vibe :messga:

The reason She wasnt tge leasy convincing was cause of that dress. Girl looked awkward, uncomfortable and overall strange

MonsterOfSpain

She looks gorgeous but the clothes are terrible, can't she just head back to the studio ffs

Delusional

Uhhhhh, I’m not a fan :toofunny:

seems sort of, plain I guess?

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

JazzGa

These pieces look great. I really like that Rihanna designed pieces that look timeless yet unique and that can be worn to work. It would be worth investing a few hundred dollars in a classic white button up or leather blazer that you can dominate in for years and years to come. I was somewhat worried the line would be too trendy and streetwear inspired (think: Yeezy's $1000 sweatpants with bleach holes in them already) or very lingerie-inspired and unwearable realistically. But everything I saw in the video was highly wearable. Great investment pieces for any woman!

Edit: Looks like yall were expecting lingerie or avant garde ridiculousness, lol. At least someone is thinking of what real women would actually wear

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Reginald

Love you girl but please get back to the studio...

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

AphroditeLaydee
35 minutes ago, Bio said:

I died at her quoting Alyssa Edwards :ladyhaha:

what was the alyssa quote? 

Archived