Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Bree Runway - 2ON

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Love that Brit accent :firega: She spits bars

The white dorky actors were so funny. They really got that cringe humor down. Where are their Oscars? :grr:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

yusuffelixx

I loved this song & video. She also will be feature on Brooke Candy's debut album ''Sexorcism'' song called ''Meet The Boss'' They performed together live here: 

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

JazzGa
4 minutes ago, YusufFelix said:

I loved this song & video. She also will be feature on Brooke Candy's debut album ''Sexorcism'' song called ''Meet The Boss'' They performed together live here: 

Yeahhh!! The CHARISMA that that has :legend: I hope Brooke Candy's first album gets released sometime this century lol. Wtf is her label waiting for? She has entire discographies of bops. Are they thinking she'll eventually have the perfect opportunity for a mainstream hit? I know she left her major label, did she ever re-sign with anyone? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

yusuffelixx
29 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Yeahhh!! The CHARISMA that that has :legend: I hope Brooke Candy's first album gets released sometime this century lol. Wtf is her label waiting for? She has entire discographies of bops. Are they thinking she'll eventually have the perfect opportunity for a mainstream hit? I know she left her major label, did she ever re-sign with anyone? 

she still independent, she may re-sign in secretly but nothing in sight. She will release her debut album in this summer, album has stripper sound and as far as I know tracklist is that way:

-Happy

-Drip

-Meet the Boss ft. Bree Runway

-XXXtacy ft. Charli XCX, Maliibu Miitch

-Cum ft. Iggy Azalea

here Drip snippet:

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

Archived