darkchylde
8 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

Someone needs to expose her again, I want Reputation: The Re-Up :ally:

Re-Reputation

(Re)2putation

StarstruckIllusion

Oh... should we be concerned?

RAMROD

:shrug:  I enjoyed the first single. I don't have to conform to majority noise that dislike it. I am looking forward to the album.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ryusei

ok she is all over the place she is saying different things in every interview wtf. In another one she said there was a wide variety from happy to really really sad. But yeah overall theme doesnt mean overall vibe of the music so I'm hanging onto my stan card and my profile pic for now :trollga: 

Musery

RoverLoader

What really does this woman have to say ? I have to say, I have no ill will towards her at all, but I'm stunned she's managed to end up being the biggest popstar in the world. Like how? She is unbelievably vanilla. I can think of 2 of her songs off the top of my head. God, gaga please deliver with LG6..I cannot take any more of this grey goo pop.

adorno

The Kindergartners are shook. Children and Soccer-Moms are the best customers indeed.

Bio

Spotify US
19. Sucker (=)
20. 7 Rings (+1)
25. ME! (-5)

WW
13. Sucker
14. ME!
15. 7 Rings

Oof... Life is hard without the support of your white supremacist fans

moonboywow

Not everything has to be all God dam dark all the time. I mean the world is **** right now. It sucks. So why not release a light hearted song like this? Why not bop to it? 

darkchylde
39 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

What really does this woman have to say ? I have to say, I have no ill will towards her at all, but I'm stunned she's managed to end up being the biggest popstar in the world. Like how? She is unbelievably vanilla. I can think of 2 of her songs off the top of my head. God, gaga please deliver with LG6..I cannot take any more of this grey goo pop.

she's  one of the best songwrites the industry has seen though. even if she's "vanilla", she's proven herself. Dear John, All Too Well, Clean, Style... she doesn't need to sound like the background noise of a bdsm club to be good. sometimes love songs are just love songs and they can be great within that. 

not that ME! is anywhere near good though

Archived