Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billy Steinberg wrote a song for Gaga, demo is recorded but is now scrapped

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ronlop

So I basically watched this interview with Daniela Pick, the wife of Quentin Tarantino. In the interview, she says she met Billy Steinberg who wrote Like A Virgin, Eternal Flame and I'll Stand By You. He made her listen to a Gaga demo for a song he wrote but was later scrapped.

The interview is in hebrew.

Source: https://www.mako.co.il/news-israel/entertainment-q2_2019/Article-5431d22a3b5aa61027.htm?partner=obarticle

quentin-tarantino.jpg?crop=45px,45px,105

ReRe

The guy has really written some iconic songs. :giveup:

I wonder if they co-wrote it? If not, I can see why Gaga scrapped it. :shrug: She’s very particular about writing her own music, and her prides herself on it.

Luna Lovegood

Queen of scraps! Other pop girls could NEVER! little monsters won!

ElementaryInfatuatedItalianbrownbear-siz

luna’s advocate

monketsharona

Like I said sooner today : Queen of scrapping, delaying and cancelling things :icega:

Killa

she is literally working with EVERYONE,

let's hope she finds her "eternal love" sooner than later. It's obvious she is looking for The Hit

darkchylde

the most hilarious thing is how we get info like this from the most remote sources to gaga. our girl hasn't said A WORD about the record but i swear to god the best friend's mother of a guy who used to work on an la recording studio cleaning the restrooms is about so SNAP with brand new info and leaks

Ryusei

can some people just shut up? now everyone including me will forever long for this lost piece of potentially amazing music :messga: 

Musery

StarstruckIllusion

Sis scrapped so much **** and for what. This album better be quality :giveup:

I don’t think this is anything new as I believe the song in question is “Nothing On (But the Radio)”.

Archived