Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

What's your favorite video game?

Chromatic

Featured Posts

Chromatic

Title says it all.

Mine is The Last of Us.

Completed it several times. I'm only one trophy away from  getting my first platinum trophy.

last-of-us-ellie.jpg

Can't wait for the sequel.

Also, if anyone wants to team up in factions, let me know!

Oriane

My all-time favorite is Hotel Dusk : Room 215. I played it when I was 10 and loved it, the scenario  and the atmosphere, and the enigmas were nice.

A few others include Dishonored, Life is Strange, BioShock, Age of Empires...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Ryusei
Spoiler

jk :poot: 

I love the original tomb raider series as well as the reboot. Love Pokemon ever since  I was a child. Currently hooked on Life is strange 2 I need to know how it continues why are the episodes released so far apart :messga:  also loooove portal and wish there was a third game

oh completely forgot about legend of zelda twilight princess. So good. Also phantom hourglass is underrated

Musery

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

My all-time favorite is Hotel Dusk : Room 215. I played it when I was 10 and loved it, the scenario  and the atmosphere, and the enigmas were nice.

A few others include Dishonored, Life is Strange, BioShock, Age of Empires...

Omg I could never find Hotel Dusk: room 215 anywhere :messga:  I only played last window. And of course Another Code omg I loved the stories in those games and how spooky they were (also the only game I ever saw the "scary content" icon on :ladyhaha: )

Musery

Chromatic
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:
  Reveal hidden contents

jk :poot: 

I love the original tomb raider series as well as the reboot. Love Pokemon ever since  I was a child. Currently hooked on Life is strange 2 I need to know how it continues why are the episodes released so far apart :messga:  also loooove portal and wish there was a third game

I love the Tomb Raider reboot as well. Only played the first one, but I'm buying the sequel today. There's a 81% sale on Rise of the Tomb Raider!

FlopSlurper

God of War franchise

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Detroit: Become Human

Edit: Forgot to mention Resident evil 4/7/2 remake

Spoiler

the first game I tried when I got a ps4 was The Last of Us and I hated it so much and was like if this is how new ps4 games are then keep it, and gave it to my siblings :poot: and years later bought a new one because of God of War 4

SlaeUrAnus

Original Tomb Raider series with The Last Revelation as my most favourite game ever. 

In my messy era.

DeluluSwine

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I had so much fun playing it when it came out. There's so much to do in the game and it looks beautiful.

brucee

Zelda (link's awakening), pokémon, mario kart and final fantasy X, X-II  and XV

hello hello baby.

Widows Kiss

Heavy Rain, Life Is Strange, Zelda Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Platinum / Heartgold :ally:

shoful

Destiny 1&2

Kingdom Heart Series

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

NNES

Minecraft

Mario Kart series

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Pokémon Black (underrated af)

CatelynnMarie

World of Warcraft. 

Other faves include Starfox Adventures, Overwatch, Super Mario Bros. 3, Guitar Hero II, Katamari Damacy, Spyro the Dragon, Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Parappa the Rapper. 

Archived