💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Univision Makes History, Announces 1st Telenovela That Will Star Gay Couple

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

884890.jpeg

Univision is going to launch a primetime telenovela with two male stars as the lead power couple.

it is the first time one will feature gay lead characters.

The new show will be in Spanish and is called “El Corazón Nunca Se Equivoca” (The Heart is Never Wrong)

Viewers will follow the love story of Cuauhtémoc (Joaquín Bondoni) and Aristóteles (Emilio Osorio), the popular couple from “Mi Marido.”

The young men will take on challenges in today’s less than accepting society and face challenges together.

an official air date hasn’t yet been shared.

https://wearemitu.com/entertainment/univision-makes-history-announces-first-telenovela-that-will-star-gay-couple-in-leading-role/

RAMROD

skskskskks as if gays don't already dramatic as it is. :fan:

Well, if this is not just tokenism, I suppose it's alright.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Angelm

Wait for las comadres to complain :derpga:

Anyways, a big step for latin entertainment industry :vegas:

PlastiscGuy

Lmao, I wonder how this will go. It literally took them like hundreds of episodes for them to have ONE single innocent kiss :sharon:

Aristemo for the win, tho :hor:

PG.

jacs vs looser
15 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Lmao, I wonder how this will go. It literally took them like hundreds of episode for them to have ONE single innocent kiss :sharon:

Aristemo for the win, tho :hor:

This time it will take them hundreds of episodes to do butt stuff :gaycat:.

I'm here for it, tho.

Morphine Prince

I do not see this going well. I feel like many people will tune out and there will be some backlash.

In many modern novelas there are gay characters but they are either stereotypical gays or just some minor character with no real love interest. 

This will be interesting to see play out.  

Lady Adga
50 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I do not see this going well. I feel like many people will tune out and there will be some backlash.

In many modern novelas there are gay characters but they are either stereotypical gays or just some minor character with no real love interest. 

This will be interesting to see play out.  

More than three million people saw that couple's kiss when it was originally transmitted in Mexico. No one complained. That's why Televisa approved this gay series.

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

More than three million people saw that couple's kiss when it was originally transmitted in Mexico. No one complained. That's why Televisa approved this gay series.

I’ll be interested to see how an entire novela performs. It’s gonna get some buzz. 

Archived