💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madame X- Pride Vinyl limited edition

MessyTop

Featured Posts

The13thNote

Okay her promo and packaging has been so on point this era. 

Too bad the music doesn't match this quality. 

LGHunter

The singles that are released of this album are not that bad

My fav atm is crave.

Ot: Love it

Spock

the other side though

MX_Picture_Disc_2nd_image_1200x.jpg?v=15

:awkney: 

who will love me when the night is over

Damon

nnnn you guys actually like it? i think it's bad :air: nice geature tho

... and now i just sit in silence.

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

wow LGBT queen, now stop working with homophobes :poot:

If you're talking about Quavo, I really doubt she knew about that. Besides that, I don't think anyone else on the record is? Is Swae Lee?

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hades
4 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

If you're talking about Quavo, I really doubt she knew about that. Besides that, I don't think anyone else on the record is? Is Swae Lee?

No he's a good guy. Quavo was a bad choice though. He doesn't respect her legacy and he has 0 quality. Champagne Rose is unlistenable and Future is the weakest track on Madame X.:lolly: That's my only criticism for the album.

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, Hades said:

No he's a good guy. Quavo was a bad choice though. He doesn't respect her legacy and he has 0 quality. Champagne Rose is unlistenable and Future is the weakest track on Madame X.:lolly: That's my only criticism for the album.

That's good to know, and yeah I agree. I love Future though, but Quavo did not deserve to work with her. I can't stand him. Glad to hear Swae is a good guy, he is the only one on the record I know nothing about haha. 

Champagne Rose is by far the worst track Madonna has ever done IMO. And Quavo could've at least put her in more of the song. At least the other features Madonna has done are fairly good and actually give her a spot, especially in love with Soltera

Bitch I'm Madonna

imnotyourbabe10

I know she's an ally and this is cool but beware of corporate rainbow-washing of pride months and events :madge:

Archived