Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

It's looking like LG6 is somehow "weather/storm related"

The13thNote

Featured Posts

Miel

Wait, who else on her team has talked about chaos theory in general?

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
4 hours ago, Adarsh said:

@fede ARTPOP care to explain the sad reaction? I guess everyone knows that leather is a by-product of the meat industry. How is being a non-vegan acceptable while wearing leather isn’t? 

Thats the sad thing, most people are against wearing fur but still eat meat :/ , sadyl it wont never be a 100% vegan world. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

2School4Cool

Do I think there is solid proof yet? Not really, but I would LOVE it! It sounds like such an awesome theme she could elaborate on and get creative with. Plus, since ARTPOP and Joanne (although still experimenting with some dark themes) are fairly light albums full of color, bright pink album covers and hats, etc., I think this storm idea could bring some really cool dark imagery. If this rumor is true I would be thrilled!

See The Best In Everyone

bloody g
7 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Isn’t that hypocrisy? :awkney:

Basic human needs vs looking cute? Lol

Being vegan is a lifestyle that actually involves a sacrifice and commitment. Saying NO to animal leather couldn't be any easier omg, she is going to look amazing anyways

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Guest Adarsh
14 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Basic human needs vs looking cute? Lol

Being vegan is a lifestyle that actually involves a sacrifice and commitment. Saying NO to animal leather couldn't be any easier omg, she is going to look amazing anyways

Being vegan/vegetarian is cheaper than eating meat. I’m probably an nth generation vegetarian. No one in my family eats meat and we’re doing absolutely fine. Eating meat is as much as a lifestyle choice as wearing leather. And what would you suggest people do with the countless animal hides after they’ve been skinned? Throw them in trash? lol 

Archived