💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Vogue Praises Gaga's Outfit from Yesterday

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Petrichor

The rest of the world may be bracing itself for summer’s official start, but not Lady Gaga. After dazzling at the Met Gala earlier this month, the diva headed back to Los Angeles and into a polar vortex. Out last night after a shoot, she chose an oversized vinyl puffer from B James paired with towering Giuseppe Zanotti platforms and bubble shades. The aptly named “big ass black coat” made an impression thanks to its size and glossy material, channeling the exaggerated proportions of Missy Elliott’s iconic “The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)” trash bag dress.

While she may be disregarding the season, Gaga never forgets how to stand out. In head to toe reflective black, she was equal parts incognito and unmistakable, breathing new life into The Matrix trend. With several more colorways and a matching duffle bag to boot, B James’s signature piece should carry her through all eventualities—even a surprise snowstorm.

https://www.vogue.com/vogueworld/article/lady-gaga-vinyl-bjames-puffer-coat-los-angeles

00-story-lady-gaga.jpg

OMonster

Does the media's coverage of this one outfit not seem a little suspicious?

subtext / fantasy

Petrichor
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Btw, what commercial is she shooting for?

Haus Beauty?

Either a music video or a commercial.

Reality

Mmmmhmmm I see you Vogue, tryin to act like this was from yesterday when it was actually from the beginning of the month 

giphy.gif

🖤👹

The13thNote

I would love it if her album had something to do with young people being called "snowflakes" and her saying the "avalanche is coming". Winter latex goddess. Queen of the Storm aesthetic. The Fame was lightning. The Fame Monster was wind. Born This Way was fire. ARTPOP was earth. Joanne was dust. LG6 is the weather. Serving the elements. 

Serve us Mother Nature Mother Monster! The storm is coming. Mother Earth is coming to pay dust to ha haters and blow your wigs off. She strikes like lightning. Give us that climate change awareness/post-aPOPcalyptic anthemic bop Gaga!

crisTEAne
6 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

should carry her through all eventualities—even a surprise snowstorm.

IS THIS A HINT? OMG 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Rifek
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Mmmmhmmm I see you Vogue, tryin to act like this was from yesterday when it was actually from the beginning of the month 

giphy.gif

It is from yesterday sis :huntyga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, The13thNote said:

Joanne was dust

gurl :bradley: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Reject False Icons
1 minute ago, The13thNote said:

Joanne was dust.

I CAN’T :sharon:

JR Gg

The delusion in this thread is real. Y'all are reaching to the peaks of delusional hills

Reality
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

It is from yesterday sis :huntyga:

People here said it was from May 1st 

🖤👹

Archived