Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Jamey Rodemeyer + BTW 8 Years Tribute

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

To celebrate the 8 year anniversary of the release of Born This Way I decided to pay tribute not only to Gaga but also to Jamey Rodemeyer, the 14-year-old kid who committed suicide in 2011 after being bullied for being openly gay. In March of this year he would have been 22 just like me. May he rest in peace, :pawsup: forever.

This drawing is a small part of a bigger artwork celebrating the whole Born This Way Era  but I couldn't finish it in time so I decided to just post this one for now. Keep an eye on my social media pages to catch the final artwork. :heart:

Let me know what you think of this drawing and if you can please RT it so that Gaga might see it! 

Antoni

This is really touching and your work looks incredible. I shared on Facebook with Jamey's sister, she loved it.

My name isn't Timmers

Panchecco
8 minutes ago, Timmers said:

This is really touching and your work looks incredible. I shared on Facebook with Jamey's sister, she loved it.

OMG THANK YOU!

Sepsami

I remember this heartbreaking news, the entire fanbase was mourning :heart:

2School4Cool

This actually made me a little emotional, it’s so beautiful. Amazing work :heart:

See The Best In Everyone

mr.peter

Such a great piece. You did that 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Beautiful work 

ctherainbow

This is what the fan base is about.  It’s beautiful.    :giveup: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

WORLDofGAGA

What a beautiful thing to do, so fitting for the btw era and a fitting tribute to Jamey. I hope Gaga sees this! :heart:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived