Does ASIB deserve AOTY?

KatieJudasGaga4

AOTY  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it deserves it?

Featured Posts

Angelm
9 hours ago, LouiseVeronica said:

Probably Thank U, Next? Have soundtracks been up for AOTY before? With only one well known song, I'm not sure the ASIB soundtrack deserves album of the year when there are other albums with multiple hit singles. If Homecoming is nominated I will roll my eyes SO hard tho

The Bodyguard - Whitney Houston

Won AOTY, and two more, for “I Will Always Love You”, ROTY and Best Pop Female.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dkelgagad

More than any other album released in the past year (and more)! I think this could finally be her AOTY time. 

I also find it odd when some people on here try to say that the album releasing in October of 2018 means there is a risk of it being “forgotten”

1989 and 25 both say hi ! 

The album was released at the beginning of the 2020 Grammy eligibility period.  

ASIB soundtrack has been a global success and is still being consumed like gang busters (both physical and streaming) with much more to come.

dit

It 100% deserves a nomination. Idk about a win though. depends on the overall competition / other nominated albums. Sometimes they nominate obscure albums that are genuinely genius so I have to wait and see.

jacs vs looser
10 minutes ago, dit said:

It 100% deserves a nomination. Idk about a win though. depends on the overall competition / other nominated albums. Sometimes they nominate obscure albums that are genuinely genius so I have to wait and see. ï»ż

I want to agree with you but at the same time I'm getting tired of Gaga being nominated in the big categories and never winning 1 :crossed:

2School4Cool

I would say yes, although I’m not sure it actually will win. It depends how many huge albums come out this year, but I think ASIB deserves it.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived