Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What is Gaga's favourite song?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Out of her own discography, that is... 

Personally, I think it would be between Bad Romance, Marry The Night, You & I and Joanne. 

Spoiler

Bad Romance: for pretty obvious reasons - truly the song / video that cemented her stardom. 

Marry The Night: we know that Gaga loves (or, loved?) this song and it has a hugely personal meaning to her. 

You & I: Gaga said during BTW that it is the 'best song' she has 'ever' written... and it is clear that she still loves it, performing it so frequently. 

Joanne: not necessarily a 'career high' as such, but I think the family link may make it one of her favourites. During Joanne, she explained that the song is what made her father most proud of her... and we know how much she values his opinion. 

subtext / fantasy

Italian

I would say You and I and MANiCURE... she seemed really passionate when performing it and she maintained the full version until the end of the tour (unlike almost all other songs on artRAVE) :ladyhaha:

Didn't she also say that she really loves Black Jesus

Jadeykins

10 minutes ago, Italian said:

I would say You and I and MANiCURE... she seemed really passionate when performing it and she maintained the full version until the end of the tour (unlike almost all other songs on artRAVE) :ladyhaha:

Didn't she also say that she really loves Black Jesus

i think she said Black jesus is her mothers favourite song!! 

Woohoo

:oops:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Reject False Icons
2 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

The worst thing is that I liked that tweet back in the day :vegas:

Charlotte Quinn
3 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Gaga has bad taste confirmedT

Jadeykins

it must change a lot depending on whats newest and other things but i could see her saying bad romance is her best song just because she seems to put it on a pedestal like it being the last song she performed at the superbowl kind of like it's her magnum opus song....you and i would be a good contender after what she's said about it before and she still performs it frequently but i'm not sure it would win now..... Joanne has a deep personal meaning to her and her family so i could see it being that as well

it definitely not I like it rough though 

imnotyourbabe10

I recall her pushing for Alejandro back in 2010 to get the single/radio treatment so I imagine it's one of her favorites -- and it still doesn't get cut form the setlist (even for the software people lol)

FameHookah
9 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Funny How Ga Ga was ahead with the EDM, then LGBT Self Love songs, then Trap, and now With the whole yeehaw trends

Damn .. life is so unfair :selena: the only time it benefited her was back in 2009-11

WTF is MDNA

KatieJudasGaga4

She said Brown Eyes was one of her favorites on The Fame. (Taste Found)

I think its Bad Romance or Joanne.

Archived