Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What is Gaga's favourite song?

OMonster

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

you and i, million reasons, born this way, marry the night, speechless, alejandro and i think she really love gypsy.

LaLuna
58 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

:oops:

She said that to spite us right? :laughga:

MonsterMom
57 minutes ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

Gaga has bad taste confirmedT

lady gaga no GIF

Smother Em Eh

I agree with all of those but I would add Applause too tbh. 

People may think it’s too pretentious sounding, but it portrays her love for being an entertainer and making the public and her fans happy. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Italian said:

I would say You and I and MANiCURE... she seemed really passionate when performing it and she maintained the full version until the end of the tour (unlike almost all other songs on artRAVE) :ladyhaha:

Didn't she also say that she really loves Black Jesus

Justin Timberlake said black Jesus is his favorite song. Great taste. 

holy scheisse
39 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

People may think it’s too pretentious sounding, but it portrays her love for being an entertainer and making the public and her fans happy. 

Don't you remember at swinefest when she said something along the lines of "and now we're gonna do applause, because I have to" implying her label required her to perform it for promo even if she didn't want to :laughga: but she might like the song underneath it all. Applause is one of her bests in my opinion.

Edit: yooo, why can't I find applause at sxsw on YouTube or the full performance either :cryga:

OMonster
8 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Whether it's Gaga's favourite or not, I'm not sure - but I absolutely *love* Applause. It is my favourite Gaga single for it's eccentricity and craziness. Vocally, I also think she sounds the most 'interesting'... kind of Bowie-esque. 

I love it so much. Would be here for something similar for LG6.

subtext / fantasy

Archived