šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga act again?

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages

What do you think, when will Gaga act again and what kind of project do you think it will be? Will she do another movie or will she aim for an Emmy and do TV series? And what kind of movie/series do you wanna see her in?Ā 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

androiduser

I want to see her in serious movies only, even smaller indie roles, or quality tv shows... if she goes too commercial, there is a higher risk of flopping and ruining her chances of a serious acting career. i know some fans see her as a romantic lead in a comedy, but I think that's one of the toughest genres to do right, and most of these films are junk.

AJRocketMan

Iā€™d like to see her do voice acting and art films.

Guest Adarsh

I want to see her in a movie with Meryl Streep and Nicola Kidman or even Cate BlanchettĀ Ā :kara:

davflz

I'd love her to star in mainly artistic and conceptual movies that aim to discuss deeper topics. I'd hate to see her talent wasted on a basic blockbuster or a cash-grabĀ :triggered:Ā 

Bonkers

I sat down with the Gaga Lady herself forĀ an upcoming interview.Ā  Don't worry, I asked all the questions you wanted to know, here's a sneak peak

ME:Ā  Will you act again?

Gaga:Ā  *Puts her paw up and hisses gently*

ME:Ā  When?

Gaga:Ā  Soon

ME: What about your new album, LG6, is there anything you can tell me on that?

ME:Ā  Music Video?

I don't want to give away the whole thing, but I can't wait to show you guys.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Mirages
4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I don'tļ»æ wantļ»æ to give away the wholeļ»æ thing, but I can'tļ»æ waitļ»æ to show you guysļ»æ.

I'm assuming you'll show it to us... SOON?Ā :ladyhaha:

Mirages
11 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I want to see her in serious movies only, even smaller indie roles, or quality tv shows... if she goes too commercial, there is a higher risk of flopping and ruining her chances of a serious acting career. i know some fans see her as a romantic lead in a comedy, but I think that's one of the toughest genres to do right, and most of these films are junk.

I totally agree, romantic movies get a lot of crap if their done in a crappy way which they usually are, but I feel like she's already done that with ASIB even though it wasn't a comedy it was romantic and I Wanna see her venture into something different now. I'd love to see her do an accent and a big emotional breakdown scene not like the one in ASIB where she just smashed the hall I want like a whole meltdown with monologue something like Viola Davis had in Fences.Ā 

Pacify Him

After she seals the deal with Disneyā€™s CEO and their head of marketing. Wbk they eyeing her for another roleĀ :applause:

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

WORLDofGAGA

Voice acting on manga, studio ghibli style films would be awesome! Also video game acting would be great, like the rumours of cyberpunk 2077

@W0RLDofGAGA

Reginald

I would love a full fledged Lady Gaga CONCEPT ALBUM / that has a feature filmĀ  adaptationĀ 

davflz
30 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I would love a full fledged Lady Gaga CONCEPT ALBUM / that has a feature filmĀ  adaptationĀ 

we can dreamĀ :messga:Ā imagine if she actually did that thoĀ :bradley:

OMonster
2 minutes ago, davflz said:

we can dreamĀ :messga:Ā imagine if she actually did that thoĀ :bradley:

Man... imagineĀ :bradley:

A 90-minute film that features intertwined music videos for a full album, as well as a full cast and dialogue to tell the wider story behind the concept. Each song would be worked into a cohesive narrative.

The film would serve as more than just a 'visual album' - it would be a full story in itself. There would be a full cast and a full fictional plot that sees Gaga interact with different characters.

subtext / fantasy

davflz
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

Man... imagineĀ :bradley:

A 90-minute film that features intertwined music videos for a full album, as well as a full cast and dialogue to tell the wider story behind the concept. Each song would be worked into a cohesive narrative.

The film would serve as more than just a 'visual album' - it would be a full story in itself. There would be a full cast and a full fictional plot that sees Gaga interact with different characters.

bish I would lose my mindĀ :bradley:Ā that's literally my ultimate dream for an album. I would literally pay her to do something like thisĀ :air:Ā IMAGINE something like the MTN video but like a full movieĀ :nooo:Ā pleaseee gaga I'll put up with 30 jazz albums after thatĀ :messga:

Miel

I'd love for her to do something likeĀ The Shape of Water- whimsical, kind of campy, with a lot of heart, and an incredibly compelling narrative.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived