💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: How do YOU feel about Enigma: The Las Vegas residency?

ElectricKing

How do YOU feel about Enigma?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. How do YOU feel about Enigma?

• Don't like it - it's selfish to limit yourself to one city in the world when she has fans across the globe but still perform for private companies for money.
    • I like it - she's still performing despite her fibromyalgia no matter where it is, it's her decision - we are only fans.

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

How do you feel about Enigma and JAZZ & PIANO?

Are you happy to see Gaga healthy and still performing no matter where it is despite her fibromyalgia condition or, are you upset that as a still very much in-demand artist she's limited herself to just one location; but still performs in different locations for private companies?

These poll options are a consensus of what people have been saying and I have summarised them into two options (hence why people have voted for both of them).

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

I honestly don't care, I learned that what's in the US stays in the US, so I just enjoy what goes worldwide..

Like I wish I could go to the Comic Con in San Diego, but it's too expensive and problematic, so I just enjoy the live streams.

Not everything should be reachable to everyone.

I can re-buy the ticket (I sold 4 of them), I can buy the tickets and stay in one of the 5 stars hotels, but I choose not to.. I prefer to spend it on other good things that I may enjoy and I don't like to be "obliged" to take a vacation in Vegas, because honestly, it's not on my top 10 places in the US that I would like to visit.

I also had a mess with the visa so I'm a bit bitter, but now it's solved

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ChromaticPrincess

i feel like there should be more options tho lol.

OT: As long as she's happy, I'm happy too. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Miel

In this context given with the polls, I like it.

3 points in and ready for more

SHALLOW

I don't like it but not cause it's only in Vegas but cause it doesn't make sense

Reginald

It's really frustrating to know that besides these corporate gigs, Gaga shows are all in one place now for the next few years, but I do like Enigma a lot, overall. 

I do, however, wish the show included more new songs, or deep cuts for fans that we haven't seen live in years, instead of the just greatest hits. Gaga has *plenty* of songs that fans go crazy for besides the big singles, and Scheisse 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

MaryJaneHolland

1. Shouldn't have happened now.

2. Great idea and concept, bad execution.

I'm not mad at it tho :poot:

ElectricKing
7 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

How entitled are you if you pick option 1? :madge:

a lot of people having been saying that stuff but that's none of my business :ohwell:

5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

OP make  the voters anonymous to avoid drama 

done

Bonkers

Those choices....:awkney:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

LadyLuca

I have mixed feelings. I would like the story to be more specific and not so open with lots of interpretation.

Other than that. Her vocals slay, it looks amazing. What can I say. Its  one of her good tours.

I will never go there tho. Ticket, Hotel, plane ticket. Nope. Gonna wait until shes word touring again. maybe in 10 years but i will be there.

ultimatly I think its what she wants and I think its good for her.

AlexanderMagno

I don't care - it's her decision - we are only fans. :shrug:

Archived