Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: How do YOU feel about Enigma: The Las Vegas residency?

ElectricKing

How do YOU feel about Enigma?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. How do YOU feel about Enigma?

• Don't like it - it's selfish to limit yourself to one city in the world when she has fans across the globe but still perform for private companies for money.
    • I like it - she's still performing despite her fibromyalgia no matter where it is, it's her decision - we are only fans.

Featured Posts

Ack1234

This is only my opinion I live in the uk and its cost me £1700 to fly for two hotels etc for five nights 453usd for tickets . I work part time have four kids (not all at home ) and probably gonna have to pay for this for the next 2 yrs .BUT I want to go.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn
20 minutes ago, davflz said:

is it? the last official dates are in November of this year. I heard that there was the possibility that it'll end up getting extended, but I have not seen it confirmed anywhere that the residency will carry on into 2020

The resedency is confirmed to be for 2 years 

davflz
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

The resedency is confirmed to be for 2 years 

where? :poot:

AlexanderMagno
14 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You are a fan based on the work you like, not based on what she likes. You are not her best friend, you are only a fan.

exactly, that's what I say all the time around here, and that is why I really don't care... I'm a fan of her work, if she decides to go full rap or do a tour in Vegas it's her decision as an artist. If her decisions don't appeal to me, I'll just look out for a different artist lol I really don't care. I don't understand you comment, you should know that I barely consider myself a fan ever since ARTPOP :flop:

androiduser

I think it's an unimportant blip in her career, when all is said and done

Delulu Rogers

I don’t care about her so much performing in only one place but I don’t like her team’s apparent cluelessness to the fact that there is a whole world outside of America that exists. That “come to Vegas” comment still gets me. I also don’t see why she couldn’t do an enigma type gig, but in different continents. That way she’s still not travelling much and based in just one country all while still being more accessible for the rest of the world. It’s a win win. It is sad to see an in demand star not tour the world, but also not seem to care that much either.

Also, I don’t like how she keeps falling on her past success to carry her through the years but that’s a separate story.

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, davflz said:

where? 

On here and you can also google it 

Italian

I don't mind the residency itself but I mind other things concerning it

- She could do some shows for fans worldwide (widely spread so it does not impact her health) while doing private corporate gigs
- Enigma is full of songs which are basically the same versions as JWT, they should revamp all pre-BTW singles completely
- I love the fact that she included some non-singles from TF/M and BTW, but the fact that she's still relying on those singles in 2019 is a little sad when there's so much post-2011 stuff she can perform

Some positive things
- I like the storyline, it's a nice throwback to the Monster Ball
- The speeches are very reminiscent of the MB , I'm really glad that theatricality is back
- The robot act is amazing, hopefully it is a future aesthetic for LG6
- Jazz & Piano is a well thought show and really showcases her talents, the spoken interludes are a great idea

Sorry if I seem too negative, just trying to be as objective as possible

With all that being said, I'll be really disappointed if her next tour starts with America again

Lady Rah Rah

I would rather her be able to control her fibro and be happy even if that means staying at one venue for the next year+, than go on a world tour and most likely have to postpone/cancel shows due to her becoming physically and mentally unwell through constantly travelling and performing. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

10 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

exactly, that's what I say all the time around here, and that is why I really don't care... I'm a fan of her work, if she decides to go full rap or do a tour in Vegas it's her decision as an artist. If her decisions don't appeal to me, I'll just look out for a different artist lol I really don't care. I don't understand you comment, you should know that I barely consider myself a fan ever since ARTPOP :flop:

im the same

JohnnyVersace

LAUGH MY ****ING ASS OFF

"it's selfish to limit yourself to one city in the world when she has fans across the globe but still perform for private companies for money."

She's been performing for 10 years around the world, has aged, suffered health problems, breakups, trauma, and is constantly trying new things. Vegas is just another step for her to conquer, and she's clearly part of the huge resurgence in its popularity. How about, "it's selfish to expect Lady Gaga to cater her entire life to you and your desires."

Anyone who believes this needs to get a grip. Seriously. 

tiffany-pollard-gif.gif

weed

Y'all calling her selfish are soo selfish, thinking she owes you traveling to your city

AshIey

I think it’s a great idea to keep her name out there and still do something she loves which is performing, while not having to travel so much and putting more strain on her body.

I honestly don’t understand the anger from fans that can’t afford to go. I can’t either but I’m not mad about it. :oprah:

holy scheisse

Those are pretty loaded poll responses :lolly: neither, bish.

Whispering

School needs to start back or camps need to start. The children are restless.

Archived