Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Love For Gaga

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

AlwaysLoveGaga

This is a short thought, but I think it's important:

We need to show love for Gaga and respect her process. Yes, we are all excited for LG6, but if Gaga is not ready to release it, we have to respect her wishes and not constantly beg her/her producers for new music. Doing so is not showing love. Gaga doesn't doesn't have to do anything for us, she does it because she loves us, it's time we love her back.

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady GagaDo it for Gaga

So, if you would like, put out some words of love, not hate, for Gaga, it's the right thing to do

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

We need this kind of thread! There has been SOO MUCH hate for Gaga lately and it makes me angry. 

lady gaga elton john tribute GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Sepsami

Sometimes the whole memeing on this site gets out of control. We're all a part of it, myself included.

Tyler1992

Monsters have short term memory, she just had a legendary moment at the MET 2 weeks ago and now are suddenly hating on her for giving 3 private shows. It's so bizarre...

This site makes me mad sometimes that people can't think of the good of Gagas career for longer than a day. She still slays

Jadeykins

I love this!! i love this woman so much. a living legend

single handedly revolusionized pop music forever 

who uses her fame to fight for love and acceptance and freedom 

she will never be forgotten 

1986-eternity :heart: 

MonsterMom

One of the things I like best about her (besides her amazing talent), is I have noticed in interviews, at her shows and anywhere she is she is extremely complimentary of others. She always seeks out the good in people and recognizes it. To me that just shows her true character. She really does care deeply for others and that is so rare these days! :kara:

AlwaysLoveGaga
1 minute ago, JoanneSucks said:

literally created an account to respond to this no we dont have to love her we need new music       its literally her job to give us new music     if you were a plumber and you didnt clean a toilet you wovuld not have done your job we wouldnt appluad that    her job is to make music and she beteter do that    i love her tho but like your poost is kinda cringe and alot of little monsters agree with me

I think you would be better off spreading positivity. Also your name is mean. If you were a real little monster, you would be kind to others, that's what being a little monster is. I ask you to please, in the future, consider your actions and ask if they are kind before doing them.

(Also Joanne is amazing)

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

ChromaticPrincess
5 minutes ago, JoanneSucks said:

literally created an account to respond to this no we dont have to love her we need new music       its literally her job to give us new music     if you were a plumber and you didnt clean a toilet you wovuld not have done your job we wouldnt appluad that    her job is to make music and she beteter do that    i love her tho but like your poost is kinda cringe and alot of little monsters agree with me

em no

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Jadeykins
1 minute ago, JoanneSucks said:

ummm what!

she released new music from ASIB not that long ago and people are giving her so much s**t.... we waited like 2 years for Joanne but apparently she must now bow down to us and release when we say so....it takes time to create music and she is a very busy person who puts a lot of effort into her art. why should she rush just to please people with no patience 

GoneGUY
5 minutes ago, JoanneSucks said:

Except you seem to forget she IS working. It's not like shes being lazy. sitting around while we all twiddle out thumbs. Just because nothing is currently being released, doesnt mean something isnt happening. The fact that you're completely dismissing everything that's happened, and all the hardwork shes put in the last 8 months is obnoxious.

CarlosMonster

I think we are all forgetting that Gaga is human first of all. Gaga has a boss, Gaga has a record label. In various of her shows she has stated that you do not need a record deal , you don't need someone elses approval , all you need is a canvas and a paintbrush. I think she realized this during ARTPOP since her management drove her insane. We have to understand that a lot of what was then put into ARTPOP came from her pocket such as the G.U.Y video for example. 
Now into the present A Star Is Born was a worldwide success , yes she cashed her check with her acting but I am sure this money was placed for other things as well as her Vegas residency , Her record label if anything profited from this the most, it is very rare for an artist to make millions from record deals when they do not have their own label , this is why such events are picked up . So that Gaga can profit from it %100 as well as her Haus , Her team has been awarded , and has been recognized , Everyone is the big deal now . This takes money Guys , Gaga has something up her  sleeve we all know her. <3 lets keep supporting her no matter what. 

Jadeykins
1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

One of the things I like best about her (besides her amazing talent), is I have noticed in interviews, at her shows and anywhere she is she is extremely complimentary of others. She always seeks out the good in people and recognizes it. To me that just shows her true character. She really does care deeply for others and that is so rare these days! :kara:

THIS. she is so genuine. The way she talks to the audience and interacts with us. she is never mean or bitchy about anybody even when they are mean to her. she is such a gem xx

G U C C I
2 minutes ago, JoanneSucks said:

Handy men and artists have two very different lines of work and clientele. You need a toilet. You would like new music. One is a necessity and the other is not. She is an artist who you are or aren't a fan of. You may buy her material but you are not her employer. You can disagree with her all you want, and even though the negativity on here can be intense at times, I'm glad that her fans on here don't constantly kiss her ass or put her on a pedestal. Between the sarcastic comments, memes, and little managers she gets her fair share of criticism from fans. None of that equals her being obligated to release music or you to listen/buy it. 

Gaga will drop the album when she's ready, ASIB soundtrack came out a couple of months back. I guess she wants some time off from promoting stuff and time to herself.

ydnmnme

I hope Apple will collaborate with Gaga on creating "BeKind" emoji :heart:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived