Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Love For Gaga

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Magui

Guess this will be my first post here lol. Since I'm just lurking here for about a year, sometimes i don't really know what to think... I guess people like her, but also don't really agree with most of the things she does or choose to do. Idk but sometimes reading i just get the idea that most fans think she doesn't do things right and at the right time... Meanwhile i just always thought she was a very talented girl with a kind heart and freaking good performer. I do think that some don't really think that and are just being snark or joking around i guess, at least is what i think. But anyway lately things are getting really negative around here, and don't know why exactly, cause i don't get what she did wrong. Maybe im new to this way of communicating, cause maybe I'm bit old for this things. I just wanted to share that i love Gaga very much, and I'm very curious about her next work and what her career will bring her next. I'm not obsessed with the release date either, idk I'm just here for keeping with her, and to whenever she wants to share her life or work. Anyways hi to everyone, u guess.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lifeasgeorge
26 minutes ago, JoanneSucks said:

all yall rly hating on me but you know im right    yall want new music tooo . ok im done bfore my accuonte gets taken down   yall talking about love yet being super meean to me     my comment was veryly nice so whatever    bye

Me when my thread flops :ladyhaha:

live and let live

ydnmnme

Love this video :heart:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, Magui said:

nGuess this will be my first post here lol. Since I'm just lurking here for about a year, sometimes i don't really know what to think... I guess people like her, but also don't really agree with most of the things she does or choose to do. Idk but sometimes reading i just get the idea that most fans think she doesn't do things right and at the right time... Meanwhile i just always thought she was a very talented girl with a kind heart and freaking good performer. I do think that some don't really think that and are just being snark or joking around i guess, at least is what i think. But anyway lately things are getting really negative around here, and don't know why exactly, cause i don't get what she did wrong. Maybe im new to this way of communicating, cause maybe I'm bit old for this things. I just wanted to share that i love Gaga very much, and I'm very curious about her next work and what her career will bring her next. I'm not obsessed with the release date either, idk I'm just here for keeping with her, and to whenever she wants to share her life or work. Anyways hi to everyone, u guess.  

Took me a second to get used to the snark on here as well. Most of the time is innocent sarcasm and generally pretty funny but over the past few months I have noticed way more negativity than just casual humor. I think everyone on here loves her and wants whats best for HER but peoples opinions can be very negative when its something they think could be done better.

Sanne Godijn

All i want for gaga is for her to be happy and being sarrounded by poeple who love and care for her ❤

KatieJudasGaga4
54 minutes ago, JoanneSucks said:

literally created an account to respond to this no we dont have to love her we need new music       its literally her job to give us new music     if you were a plumber and you didnt clean a toilet you wovuld not have done your job we wouldnt appluad that    her job is to make music and she beteter do that    i love her tho but like your poost is kinda cringe and alot of little monsters agree with me

A lot of people agree with you? You have 6 sad reactions :ladyhaha:

We don't need new music though. She can literally quit right now, but you know she does all this for us. 

Lady Rah Rah

Re-watching the Monster Ball Tour and also videos of her old performances re-affirms my love for her so well. I will never stop loving her or her music, if she announced tomorrow she was retiring I would happily accept it. Because she deserves to make her own decisions. :heart:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Pacify Him

A little louder for the Beyoncé fans

I’m getting on your nerves

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Pacify Him said:

A little louder for the Beyoncé fans

There are also "Gaga Fans" who talk sh*t about her too. So.

LGMonster95

Thank You for this post. This site has become so overdramatic and full with negativism recently and I really dont get why? Gaga has done nothing wrong to be treated like this. I thought after such an incredible era like A Star Is Born, this fanbase would actually have no problem and worries to wait patiently for LG6. Just stop being so dramatic about stuff that is not even worthy to be dramatic (I know people can do whatever they want but this will only create more negativism and is not even good for your mental health). I don't even want to imagine what Gaga will think if she comes on this site and sees all the negativism (if you think about it is better for her not to do this, it'll probably stress her out and have a fibro attack). I'm not asking everyone to love everything she does but let's show some support and love for this woman because we are here because of her. If you think about it, Gaga actually never said anything bad to us, she always showed love and support...

Tom Nook
1 hour ago, JoanneSucks said:

literally created an account to respond to this no we dont have to love her we need new music       its literally her job to give us new music     if you were a plumber and you didnt clean a toilet you wovuld not have done your job we wouldnt appluad that    her job is to make music and she beteter do that    i love her tho but like your poost is kinda cringe and alot of little monsters agree with me

You went out of your way to create an account just to post this god how sad are you in real life :awkney: 

thumb.png

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

AJRocketMan

fuk yall

You’re retarded. Your grammar and spelling are horrible and I can barely understand anything you say.

Ariana Grindr

Actually your post is the cringe one, and that’s that on that. GAGA doesn’t owe you anything bud. Go get a hobby or a job. 

WORLDofGAGA

At the end of the day she is the artist and the musician, its up to her when she feels her vision has been fulfilled to the standard she wants it to be at. I’m sure she will release it when she’s good and ready, rather than be rushed and being pushed like she has been in the past. Yeah I’d love to hear music sooner rather than later but as they say good things come to those who wait lol. Plus she wants it to be a surprise, looks like it will be since we know literally nothing 

@W0RLDofGAGA

AlwaysLoveGaga
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

You’re retarded. Your grammar and spelling are horrible and I can barely understand anything you say.

Hi, I know you're trying to defend Gaga, but please refrain from using the r word. It is very offensive to some people. Please chose kindness. Thanks!

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Archived