Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New pic: Lady Gaga after the private show in Las Vegas

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

David Ward
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

It was actually just a joke, but it's actually not a racial thing.

It's more like how these people who barely know Gaga, barely looked for her stuff on the Internet, could barely name like three albums of hers, are there posting pictures with her. That's the sentiment.

Still, it was a joke.

Edit: You're pretty good-looking btw.

Thank you for explaining! Others are just trying to drag me for being out of the loop lol.

Edit: Awh, thanksΒ :giggle:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Thank you for explaining! Others are just trying to drag me for being out of the loop lol.

Sorry, I wanted to explain it too, but it’s evening here and I can’t connect english words in my head properly πŸ˜…:heart:

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

David Ward
1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

Sorry, I wanted to explain it too, but it’s evening here and I can’t connect english words in my head properly πŸ˜…:heart:

It'sΒ  all good!Β :runhug:

Edit: You weren't dragging me, no worries!

Zander

I think they all look great. :shrug: Love that the women at the end ever so subtly matches the M&G Versace catsuit she normally wears.Β 

ydnmnme

I thought everyone would say that Gaga looks great, has cool glasses and T-shirt... But I’m getting LMAOs and this thread became a mess. After 5 month on GGD I finally understood how it works:triggered:

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

MsSwan
7 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Thanks, Ms. Swan. You no racist.Β Β :heart:

bd02597de23b00b56f02ced754745824.jpg

Reginald

I think I finally figured out this wig:

Is the issue that it doesn't have enough volume?Β it looks kind of thin and cheap? Lol

It looks a lot (fuller) here

The color and bangs have always been a slay imo

And the long blue wig from the opening is absolutely gorgeousΒ 

Lady Rah Rah

Mommy looking hot and sassy asΒ :wub:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

WORLDofGAGA

This pose and look reminds me when she wore the teal wig in the btw era looking out the car window with her paws upΒ 

@W0RLDofGAGA

ydnmnme

:heart:

Β 

Archived