Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams' Son Arrested for Assault after Punching Dad, Kevin Hunter

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

0522-wendy-and-her-son-kevin-hunter-jr-g

updates-graphic-red-bar-multiple-3.jpg

11:02 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Wendy's son, Kevin, was arrested for assault. Now it makes sense why Kevin Sr. said he was not interested in pursuing the matter legally.

update-grey-gray-bar.jpg

We're told ... in the store parking lot, they got into an argument over Kevin's demand for spousal support. Kevin Sr. then launched and claimed Wendy was "brainwashing" their son against him.

Our sources say it got physical when Kevin Sr. allegedly put his son in a headlock, and we're told Kevin Jr. punched him in the nose to break the hold. 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/22/wendy-williams-estranged-husband-kevin-hunter-jr-fight-cops/

Bambino

It's always sad when celebrities' family dramas become a topic in the media. Not good for anyone. I hope y'all don't come for her.

Luke78619

Wonder if Wendy will discuss this on her show :teehee:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

LetterLToTheG

I listened to her radio shows on Youboob so I am surprised by all this. I honestly thought her life was together. Guess years of talking about everyone’s s**t this is the weed that blooms. Who knows:shrug:

đź‘˝

Mirages
16 minutes ago, Bambino said:

It's always sad when celebrities' family dramas become a topic in the media. Not good for anyone. I hope y'all don't come for her.

She literally lives of these kind of news of course people gonna come for her. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

TimisaMonster

I can only imagine what that son has seen growing from BOTH his parents and all the abuse going on...

This divorce is so messy and I dont blame the son for trying to defend himself even if it is his trash dad...

I know Wendy will discuss it LIGHLTY I'm sure since it's so public at this point...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Scarlet Bitch

i love messy drama :ally:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

LetterLToTheG

Ugh she didn’t know her son was gonna come and fill her son. That’s the real victim. 

đź‘˝

Archived