Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's Dad Extends C-Ship to 3 states

Featured Posts

Britney Spears' dad is taking no chances ... he's just filed legal docs stating his intention to make his conservatorship over his daughter valid in 3 key states.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Jamie Spears is giving notice to the California judge who has been handling Britney's 11-year-plus conservatorship that he intends to file the docs declaring him conservator in Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii.

We're told Britney has no plans to visit the 3 states in the immediate future, but our sources say Jamie knows what's up and believes there are people out there in social media pulling the strings in the "Free Britney" movement who might attempt to wrestle her away if she leaves California. 

Our sources say in the next 2 hours Jamie will file his conservatorship docs in the 3 states. We're told these are the 3 states that Britney likes to visit.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/22/britney-spears-dad-extends-conservatorship-hawaii-florida-and-louisiana/

warioaddams

This is crazy! It seems like he wants Britney to be a prisoner forever. We would have to continue with the #freebritney movement. #exposeloumtaylor #canceljamiespears #endtheconservatorship

MonsterJay

Omg thats so annoying

leave her the heck alone!
Where is Chris Crocker....*snaps fnigers*

highlikegaga

"We're told these are the 3 states that Britney likes to visit."

this broke my heart. 

SHE'S A HUMAN BEING! words can't describe how sad and mad i'm for her. 

Levine

I trust the law and if the judges accept his request it means Britney isn't capable to live on her own.

Reject False Icons

He is being cruel on purpose, strategical since Louisiana is her birthplace and Hawaii is one of her favorite places to vacation 

IAmNotHere1997

He is so f**king sick in the head. This is beyond obsessive. Can't wait for that day when Britney speaks up and reveals the truth behind all this clownery.

8 minutes ago, Levine said:

I trust the law and if the judges accept his request it means Britney isn't capable to live on her own.

Court files say Britney does not have mental illness so why would you want to have her under conservatorship?  nobody with mental illness is under conservatorship anyway so even if she had mental illness, she should not be under this. Conservatorship is made for people who are crippled or in a coma and cant provide shelter and food for themselves.

beaublue

This is just f*cked up... this needs to end, he should be in jail for this

Now that Britneys kids are growing up and close to being over the legal age, her father cant use them to threaten her to stay in California under the conservatorship. Britney can leave California and live without a conservatorship and still be able to see her kids which is why I think he wants it in other states too. I thought the conservatorship applies to the entire country but it does not! Thats why she was not allowed to go on vacations till recently!

JustifyMyLove

What has me the most shook is that this is orchestrated by her father, this is all so cruel and excessive

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived