Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madonna, Swae Lee - Crave

DiamondKing

Featured Posts

LouiseVeronica
10 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

She uploaded it on some other forum :ladyhaha:

The director accidentally didn't password protect an unfinished work in progress, kind of a video demo, on his personal vimeo. When he realized what happened he pulled it down, and he actually even made an account on MadonnaNation to ask people for help reporting the leak wherever they'd see it on Youtube. Lets check out the finished product!!! SO excited! Love the song sm

MessyTop

Omg. What a pointless video? Why is she dancing like the song is a dance song? Like the same Footage from all the teasers and that’s the video?

woof. Next. 

DeleteMyAccount

I don't get why she doesn't just go on tour and have albums come second.

MessyTop

I don’t ever have to watch that again. The same footage over and over and over. WtF!?? Was it made with an iPhone? 

crisTEAne

it's the only song i like from the album so far. it's vibey. i also like the simplicity of the video. wow, i'm in the minority, i guess. surprised. :air: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LouiseVeronica

Gorgeous, simple video! She looks amazing. Such a heartbreaking song. Well done M!

TheBatman

Song is perfect, she looks beautiful in the video, my only thing is how does it connect to the broader narrative of Madame X and Medellin? With all the locations she was filming, I hope we have some more videos this era that are as epic as Medellin. With a pretty ballad, a simple vid works fine tho for the visual. Bring on God Control video tho! 

Archived