Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
news

Gaga to perform at Apollo Theater on June 24th

Featured Posts

ErickSlayyy

We better get new music :giveup: at least one song Gaga pls we beg you we’re dehydrated from this blackout feed us mawma:toofunny::air:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

LilyLark

Interesting. It says they'll be adding some of the live songs to a curated setlist—Gaga has always been weak in streaming, and part of the reason is her music is rarely put on one of those type of lists. If she dropped a single, even a stand alone single, this would definitely help her chart.

Don't understand the objection to this event—getting in good with the streaming companies, while earning $, makes a lot more sense than getting $ for some random software execs at SAP. And this isn't an either/or between a handful of private events and a tour—it's obviously far less stressful and time consuming to do four one off events, and three of them so far have choreography and a routine that she already performs routinely and knows, than tour.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

ferretti

Ok, but how do we get tickets? Where are the details? Do I subscribe now? Ahhhh!

Edited by ferretti
disco stick tester, inquire within
  • Like 1

LetsGetHigh

Why is this performer booking performances? Yawnn:saladga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

RudraCNG

Mess, at first I though it was gonna be at the Apollo Theater of my city :messga:

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Sad 1

M Monstre

I just hope that it isn't an Enigma show. Don't get me wrong, I really like Enigma, but I'd love to see a different type of show.

This one also feels different from the rest. The fact that they're promoting this show as opposed to the others is intriguing to me. That said, I guess you wouldn't really need to promote a private show...

• Like 1

ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, ferretti said:

Ok, but how do we get tickets? Where are the details? Do I subscribe now? Ahhhh!

This is what I’m wondering! Also do we win one ticket or two? 

• Like 1

River Phoenix
9 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

To me this is seperate and different to the recent events.

I mean, we basically got new real promo images. New LADY GAGA graphics with NY scattered inside, in  the colour yellow  which we haven't really seen before.. with a black background.. (like her current promo images) I think it's definitely something promising.. especially if they are airing it.

Also, if it's for subscribers, that means it's like similar to an iTunes fest, sorta, no?

Guess we will have to wait until Gaga decides to re-install Twitter & Insta

giphy.gif

I would love to be proven wrong though!

River Phoenix
  • LMAO 1

Reject False Icons
44 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:
“Performing at The Apollo has always been a dream of mine. Thank you to SiriusXM and Pandora for inviting me.  I’m excited for my fans to see a special show at this iconic venue” said Lady Gaga.

E4-C56-B68-B91-A-4-E75-8773-83-A949-D2-A

Gaga you sound so fake 

how many times has she repeated the same sentence 

Edited by Dream Rider
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

Petrichor
Just now, M Monstre said:

I just hope that it isn't an Enigma show. Don't get me wrong, I really like Enigma, but I'd love to see a different type of show.

This one also feels different from the rest. The fact that they're promoting this show as opposed to the others is intriguing to me. That said, I guess you wouldn't really need to promote a private show...

It most certainly is different Gaga wouldn't dare perform Enigma at the Apollo, a legendary theater known for its soul and R&B roots.

• Like 2

Marilyn MonHoe
26 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

she can't travel the world , but she can do this huh?:ohwell:

Do you not see the difference between traveling around one country and traveling the world? :ohwell:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 4

LateToCult
41 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Performing at The Apollo has always been a dream of mine.

Ooh girl. Here she go again.  :ladyhaha:

M Monstre
Just now, Petrichor said:

It most certainly is different Gaga wouldn't dare perform Enigma at the Apollo, a legendary theater known for its soul and R&B roots.

I mean, one can only hope right :sweat:

James Gibson

So she'll have earned $20million in less than a month.

I won't get my hopes up so I'll bet a new mansion is coming :vegas: