💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Expresses Herself to Fans, Talks ARTPOP App/Bjork/Negativity

Americano

Featured Posts

toanythingtaboo

Agreed.

And I love this new medium of talking with us. Instead of answering random questions on twitter once in a while, it'd be nice for her to do this more often - after the release of new information for her to answer in more than 140 characters the questions and/or fears from monsters.

Definitely. I have to commend her for not only taking the time to address concerns but to actually spend time sifting through the concerns in the first place. I can't think of anyone else who'd do that, let alone so quickly.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

I will always be a warrior for you, and expect to be in a line of fire for the next 30 years.

YESSSS epic.

She posted:

Mother Mons†er 1h

hahhahaah there are 2 #2s SORRY! i got an A IN ENGLISH I SWEAR!

Hahaha!! I'm crying from cuteness!!!

Robotboy

i love gaga but honestly i really dislike most of the monsters. i cant believe they made her defend herself like this from the fans and explain, when shes doing so ****ing much work for us and to please us but you are never greatful. you have made her believe born this way was a faiilure thanks to your negativity.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Wow, what a mature, well-written message. When she says she's grown a lot in the past year, you can see that through the maturity of her post. I'm so excited about the idea of more ARTPOP related material. I just hope she doesn't inundate us too far in advance. I think she should concentrate on finishing the tour and then hit the GP with ARTPOP on an epic scale. But ONLY when it's ready. It's far too early now.

EDIT: But yeah, seriously, **** all the people complaining about her copying Bjork. As she stated, she NEVER SAID she was the innovator of the idea. People are so quick to jump on her now, she can't do ANYTHING without being criticised. It's very sad, but at least she's strong enough to deal with those haters.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

She posted:

Mother Mons†er 1h

hahhahaah there are 2 #2s SORRY! i got an A IN ENGLISH I SWEAR!

did she get an A in Math though? :ohwell: :omfgaga:

PS: I love how she did two #2s. She was probably high as ****.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived