Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Expresses Herself to Fans, Talks ARTPOP App/Bjork/Negativity

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why didn't she post it along with her first post? :huh:

I'm excited for this app. I hope it's at least half as exciting as Bjork's!

Because she wanted to answer the questions she saw in comments :yes:

I LOVE how she threw that in for good measure. Everyone was like "She thinks she's so original LMFAOOOO Bjork already did it!" and Gaga's just like, "There are also a few others who have done it."

Yeh there are a few games that feature Ep's on the app store , sord and sworcery is great!

HeavyPunkLover

"I will always be a warrior for you, and expect to be in a line of fire for the next 30 years."

LOVE HER LOL

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

it's probably not as b---hy and ~badass~ as you're assuming.

more like some people were like "her fans think she pioneered this but bjork did" and gaga's just like "yeah bjork did it first and i'm doing it too"

no big deal.

... I didn't think she was trying to be b---hy or bad-ass. I'm just glad she said it.

Molly Aphrodite

Aw, I love her.

And she capitalized and quoted the word Canvas.. wasn't Canvas a rumoured song title a month ago? Hmm..

I'm so in love with this woman. As she correctly points out, and as so many of us tried to stress yesterday, an app release is purely a matter of media, and Bjork was not even the first to consider it as an interactive strategy for music distribution and composition. Gaga is being MORE THAN GENEROUS with this letter.

She constantly proves to be one step ahead of the media that tries/will try again (always) to throw doubt and negativity upon her body of work.

And I love that she addressed her fans. Some little monsters are out of control in terms of the language, rhetoric, and actions they adopt in an attempt to defend her. I'm glad she finally pointed it out.

gagaforprog

I am glad she cleared up all the Apple cr*p.

I was disappointed that she was talking i everything.

She is her own person (not one of the crowd) after all :cool:

... I didn't think she was trying to be b---hy or bad-ass. I'm just glad she said it.

yeah but i don't think she was meaning it in the way u were interpreting it. breed compassion xxxxxxxxx.

I am glad she cleared up all the Apple cr*p.

I was disappointed that she was talking i everything.

She is her own person (not one of the crowd) after all :cool:

Same. That was really my main disappointment in the original announcement.

HeavyPunkLover

it's probably not as b---hy and ~badass~ as you're assuming.

more like some people were like "her fans think she pioneered this but bjork did" and gaga's just like "yeah bjork did it first and i'm doing it better"

no big deal.

fixed

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Archived