Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Expresses Herself to Fans, Talks ARTPOP App/Bjork/Negativity

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

What flawless things for her to say, I'm happy she's done this and that people stop being negative.

Lyzz the Monster

Try to release the negativity of last year and open your hearts and minds to a more free-thinking, and happy year. ARTPOP is about POSSIBILITIES. Try not to stress or put energy into a fear that I will be attacked again. I will always be a warrior for you, and expect to be in a line of fire for the next 30 years. (I always expected/wanted to be this kind of polarizing figure) but, I want you to ENJOY THIS EXPERIENCE, don't allow fear of the media to propel you into a frenzy and steal your joy of whats to come. Please trust me. I've grown a lot this year. Lets grow together. I won't let you down.

I teared up. Love her so much. :cry:

And I love that she mentioned how Bjork and underground acts have done that before :)

EnigmaMonstr

where is the Q tip hair man? maybe he will chill out now

LMAO omgggg why is it the second that EXACT sentence (Q Tip and all) popped into my head, I scrolled upon your post.

Gaga is always pushing new ideas. ARTPOP will be awesome and innovative! The only downside is that I can't wait anymore! :)

LMAO omgggg why is it the second that EXACT sentence (Q Tip and all) popped into my head, I scrolled upon your post.

it's called telepathy hon

this b---h is just so.....ugh :flutter: her posts on LM.com are the only reason why im there tbh :nails: other than that its a bunch of 13 yr olds posting stupid pics.

Archived