💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift - The Voice - Easter Eggs

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

OK the song isn't that great BUT THE PERFORMANCES and visuals overall have been kinda iconic:queenga:

So I was watching the performance and noticed a few things

1. At the start it looked like there were numbers or something flashing behind Taylor. I thought it might be 7s and 13s. This would line up with other theories etc. of when the album will be released

2. It started in pink/sparkles and ended in blue. This has been a common theme throughout out this era and further adds to that her next album might be a double album. For example in the ME! music video early in the video she has pink hair in the final scene however she has blue. 

3. KARYN 2.0!?! The giant butterfly wings. Butterflies have been a large part of this era's aesthetic so far. It makes sense to have them there. But at the AMA's KARYN MADE A SURPRISE VIST during her I did something bad performance. So on tour is it a possibility we get a giant butterfly?

Either way just my thoughts. Leave what you think and any comments you have

OH and here are the links:trollga:

The Voice Performance: click here

The MV: click here

BBMA's Performance: click here

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Taylucifer
3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

imagine how tired we are 

of what?

1989 (TV) is out NOW

ZiggyZiggs
23 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

of what?

Of Easter eggs just give us the damn album title ma 

AMENiCURE

off topic but this era feels so uneventful compared to reputation era:selena:

Taylucifer
42 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Of Easter eggs just give us the damn album title ma 

ahahahahaha, MOOD:vegas: What are you theories?

1989 (TV) is out NOW

YourCureness

The only thing i was paying attention to during that performance was Brendon Urie's crotch area in those hit pink pants. 

Taylucifer
14 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

It's certainly not as shocking. I get what you mean I just can't express it:wtfga:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Versace
33 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

17 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

It's certainly not as shocking. I get what you mean I just can't express it:wtfga:

Well yea there's less controversy surrounding what she's doing with ME! and I guess the controversial element adds excitement.

However, the Reputation era by definition was uneventful since there was purposely no promo. With this new era she's back to doing interviews and televised performances. Also the easter eggs are very eventful in my opinion, especially once we see the entire era coming together. 

I think Taylor should have stuck to her August release, that's when people expect her and would have been 2 years since LWYMMD. I think kicking off the era April was a little too early in my opinion, especially when a viral song like Old Town Road is DOMINATING the music scene right now. I mean heck even an Ed/JB collab couldn’t get if off its high horse (no pun intended lol). I also have to add that ME! would have probably worked better as a second single, Taylor's leads often make bigger statements than say the simple self-loving statement of ME!. 

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

ahahahahaha, MOOD:vegas: What are you theories?

I honestly have no idea lol it could be literally anything at this point 

Taylucifer
17 hours ago, Versace said:

Well yea there's less controversy surrounding what she's doing with ME! and I guess the controversial element adds excitement.

However, the Reputation era by definition was uneventful since there was purposely no promo. With this new era she's back to doing interviews and televised performances. Also the easter eggs are very eventful in my opinion, especially once we see the entire era coming together. 

I think Taylor should have stuck to her August release, that's when people expect her and would have been 2 years since LWYMMD. I think kicking off the era April was a little too early in my opinion, especially when a viral song like Old Town Road is DOMINATING the music scene right now. I mean heck even an Ed/JB collab couldn’t get if off its high horse (no pun intended lol). I also have to add that ME! would have probably worked better as a second single, Taylor's leads often make bigger statements than say the simple self-loving statement of ME!. 

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID:reductive:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived