💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She's EPIC but...

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Donna Noble

We really need to stop making these kind of threads before it becomes the death of us :koons:

In the meantime, simply post a screenshot of yourself listening to “Shallow” with the hashtag, #SHALLOWBUCKS for a free drink of choice :derpga:

Government Hooker-eh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jadeykins
12 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im happy with anything Gaga does but it seems like I cant enjoy it because she is not enjoying it. She wants to be something people dont want her to be so she is trying to satisfy others but at the same time do what she loves but at the end none are satisfied.

i don't know if this is true but i feel like she is really affected by how people react to her stuff...during the monster era  she was unstoppable....you could see how confident she was in what she was doing...she was super passionate about ARTPOP too and then it got dragged so bad and she started getting really defensive and angry and it felt like she started not enjoying it ....the same thing with Joanne....she was super passionate and then the reaction seemed to make her less into it.....now the same with ENIGMA....she seemed passionate in the beginning and less and less so now.....she's held on such a pedestal though that everything she does is put under the microscope and criticised....it must be so confusing and soul crushing having to deal with all that whilst still being true to self.  :heart:

4 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

i don't know if this is true but i feel like she is really affected by how people react to her stuff...during the monster era  she was unstoppable....you could see how confident she was in what she was doing...she was super passionate about ARTPOP too and then it got dragged so bad and she started getting really defensive and angry and it felt like she started not enjoying it ....the same thing with Joanne....she was super passionate and then the reaction seemed to make her less into it.....now the same with ENIGMA....she seemed passionate in the beginning and less and less so now.....she's held on such a pedestal though that everything she does is put under the microscope and criticised....it must be so confusing and soul crushing having to deal with all that whilst still being true to self.  :heart:

I dont think that is the case. Gaga never did what people wanted, and when she was forced to do what people wanted, she create symbolic messages to trick you. Gaga always did things expecting backlash to challenge and change music and art.

I think the problem is Gaga is too emotional and takes things personally. She wants her team to care about her as a person and be her best friend and she cant handle fame.

Suspiria
18 minutes ago, Whispering said:

AHS was years ago...and it wasn’t music. 

She might not be for you anymore. I’m sure there are other artists you could support and spend time on instead of “forcing yourself” to like someone who no longer appeals to you. Just let it go and move on. 

I already do support many other artists lol. But they're pretty much all more alternative pop artists - meaning they don't have the budget or the power to do all the big videos, tours and international promo performances Gaga used to, or serve super polished high fashion paparazzi looks every day. I just haven't really found anyone else to take "that" spot... and aside from that it's just kind of hard to just move on from someone you basically worshipped your whole teenage life lol.

I'm sure you'll agree it's hard to find someone to replace her.

Whispering
5 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I already do support many other artists lol. But they're pretty much all more alternative pop artists - meaning they don't have the budget or the power to do all the big videos, tours and international promo performances Gaga used to, or serve super polished high fashion paparazzi looks every day. I just haven't really found anyone else to take "that" spot... and aside from that it's just kind of hard to just move on from someone you basically worshipped your whole teenage life lol.

I'm sure you'll agree it's hard to find someone to replace her.

I’m enjoying her music now as much as I did years ago, or I wouldn’t be here. 

I don't waste my time forcing myself to like things I don’t enjoy. Life is too short.

KatieJudasGaga4

I still love her as an artist. Some people over exaggerate on how she is always performing for people who work in business, even though its only been 3 shows. Only 3. It's interesting how she went from

just dance champagne GIF by Lady Gaga

to 

7D468F74F8CA11A5A9FAC5CDFC3DB8B195C3050D

And Gaga said many times she won't do things for money, so saying she does these corporate shows for money is dumb.. For example, ASIB didn't give her much money compared to other lead acting roles.

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah I dont feel it and im talking generally, not about one moment

Well so am i

Jadeykins
31 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont think that is the case. Gaga never did what people wanted, and when she was forced to do what people wanted, she create symbolic messages to trick you. Gaga always did things expecting backlash to challenge and change music and art.

I think the problem is Gaga is too emotional and takes things personally. She wants her team to care about her as a person and be her best friend and she cant handle fame.

yeah thats sort of what i mean cause she took it so personally with ARTPOP and it was really sad because you could tell that she really loved that album and what it meant. but she never had to deal with really extreme backlash or her team being unsupportive until ARTPOP and i think it must have affected her pretty deeply because she'd never had to fight so hard for her expression before x

Archived