💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She's EPIC but...

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

FameGa, MonsterGa, BTWGa, MetalGa, Jo Calderone, Mary Jane Holland, PetGa RaveGa, JazzGa, CountryGa, Ally, Enigma

You forgot to mention ARTPOPGa :nooo:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

I LOVE her - I'm just kinda bored with what she's doing at the moment. It's not exciting... Just seems all calculated. Id honestly rather her be a niche artist that does what she wants when she wants than a calculated pop star.

But I hope she'll give me that element of surprise with LG6.

illySpencer
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

I LOVE her - I'm just kinda bored with what she's doing at the moment. It's not exciting... Just seems all calculated. Id honestly rather her be a niche artist that does what she wants when she wants than a calculated pop star.

But I hope she'll give me that element of surprise with LG6.

I feel the same. She seems to be more concerned by the money than her art. 

latina twilight

So now we're mad at her because she's earning money :triggered:.

Werk.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

PartySick
3 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

You forgot to mention ARTPOPGa :nooo:

RaveGa is ARTPOPGa :ally:

🖤

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

She does not enjoy being an artist or a celebrity anymore since ARTPOP

I disagree she does  enjoy being an artist being a celeberty maybe not so much

derpmonster
6 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Queen of playing every single club to become famous back in the day and everyone goes crazy over it

now Queen of trying to accomplish playing every single business associate meeting around the country earning big money just for singing and dancing which is what she loves, but the fans hate it?

It's not a crime, girl

I don't hate it but it's disheartening because it's for a corporate audience that may not even be her fans. It's for corporations that aren't typically... "good." She showed great skepticism for money and for corporate greed from the Monster Ball to the Swine performance where she thanked the sponsors but said she hated corporations trying to act like they had people's interests. 

That's why. Her giving in to it all. Not saying no like she said she had learned to. 

Even more so when it's Amway. SAP and Apple, yeah they're meh. But Amway? It's a literal scam that destroys lives. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Esteban

Do searches about Richard, Betsy and **** Devos ... I can't understand how Gaga can accept their money :(

Edit: **** is Di*k Devos, that's unfair for all the people named Di*k  to be censured like this... Justice for Di*k!!! (But not Devos oc)

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

I don't hate it but it's disheartening because it's for a corporate audience that may not even be her fans. It's for corporations that aren't typically... "good." She showed great skepticism for money and for corporate greed from the Monster Ball to the Swine performance where she thanked the sponsors but said she hated corporations trying to act like they had people's interests. 

That's why. Her giving in to it all. Not saying no like she said she had learned to. 

Even more so when it's Amway. SAP and Apple, yeah they're meh. But Amway? It's a literal scam that destroys lives. 

It could be part of her vegas contract

Joshie S
2 hours ago, derpmonster said:

No I completely get it.

However, when has Gaga ever not been hypocritical? All throughout her career her opinion changes. 

I just feel like she's conquered everything she set out for originally, so now why not just do the show and earn some big bucks while doing so, after working so hard for so many years so might as well use the gift she's worked for and cash in on it.

As someone else mentioned it may be in her contract. But honestly, if her and the Haus feel like they need to do these events then go for it. The more exposure the better, even if they are to people that don't like her music. She can still go in there and put on a show and people will watch, because she is Lady Gaga.  

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Suspiria
9 hours ago, Anisko said:

I was thinking about this lately and I finally I decided to get it off my chest.. 

Well .. I'm sure i can't be the only one who's dissapointed from mostly everything related to gaga lately starting from her vegas residency to her enigma software recycled shows that means nothing but collecting money like a bankrupt me milking my paypig daddy :ladyhaha: .. Don't get me wrong please i really love her soooo ****ing much and it pains me like hell to start questioning her .. I mean she's my fav and I've been here since day 1 and tbh it's too late to unstan... 

Lately when I was just listening to c2c like every morning I start watching her entire live videos on YouTube and i made this conclusion of how much she's EPIC but ANTI-CLIMACTIC at the same time .. Gaga if it happens for u to read this please know that we love u but we're really sure as hell that u're so much better than this.. I LOVE U :runhug:

Yeah this is my issue too:selena: honestly other than AHS Hotel, SBHS, JW music video, and the JWT/Coachella interludes, barely any of her work has interested me since 2014... I feel like I'm just forcing myself to like things because I feel like I've been a fan too long and can't give up now lol.

She's just not the kind of artist I'm interested in anymore. Pretty much all of the things I liked about her have gone. Maybe she'll come back with LG6 but who knows:noparty:

RAMROD

"anti climactic" he said :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

jinko
5 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Yeah this is my issue too:selena: honestly other than AHS Hotel, SBHS, JW music video, and the JWT/Coachella interludes, barely any of her work has interested me since 2014... I feel like I'm just forcing myself to like things because I feel like I've been a fan too long and can't give up now lol.

She's just not the kind of artist I'm interested in anymore. Pretty much all of the things I liked about her have gone. Maybe she'll come back with LG6 but who knows:noparty:

This kinda made me happy. I personally think you're one of those people who make this forum such a miserable place for people who actually enjoy what Gaga is serving at the current moment and knowing that you can't give up stanning her because you have been "a fAn fOr tOo lOnG noW!!11!!!!" despite her "not being the kind of artist you're interested in anymore" satisfies me a lot. I'm hoping a lot more meltdowns for you in the future and I hope you never find the enlightenment that you can stop following an artist when you don't like her anymore. :vegas:

Suspiria
20 minutes ago, jinko said:

This kinda made me happy. I personally think you're one of those people who make this forum such a miserable place for people who actually enjoy what Gaga is serving at the current moment and knowing that you can't give up stanning her because you have been "a fAn fOr tOo lOnG noW!!11!!!!" despite her "not being the kind of artist you're interested in anymore" satisfies me a lot. I'm hoping a lot more meltdowns for you in the future and I hope you never find the enlightenment that you can stop following an artist when you don't like her anymore. :vegas:

Well someone's a sadist:ally:

Archived