💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She's EPIC but...

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

I was thinking about this lately and I finally I decided to get it off my chest.. 

Well .. I'm sure i can't be the only one who's dissapointed from mostly everything related to gaga lately starting from her vegas residency to her enigma software recycled shows that means nothing but collecting money like a bankrupt me milking my paypig daddy :ladyhaha: .. Don't get me wrong please i really love her soooo ****ing much and it pains me like hell to start questioning her .. I mean she's my fav and I've been here since day 1 and tbh it's too late to unstan... 

Lately when I was just listening to c2c like every morning I start watching her entire live videos on YouTube and i made this conclusion of how much she's EPIC but ANTI-CLIMACTIC at the same time .. Gaga if it happens for u to read this please know that we love u but we're really sure as hell that u're so much better than this.. I LOVE U :runhug:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

My interpretation of Gaga (and my hope for her) is that her attitude is:

"This is what I want to do.  I hope you like it"  

And that's it.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

weed

I mean ARTPOP was 6 years ago, look where she is now. Imagine where she will be in 6 years from now, she's ever changing

LaLa

I don't think it's fair to say she's anti-climactic... she's in the middle of a long career (:pray:). I know when we're waiting for something each day can feel long, but really even months are a blip when we look back. She will always be ebbing and flowing, reaching new peaks (and new lows), and all we can do is choose to follow if we'd like. 

AshIey

I’m sorry but this thread doesn’t really make sense? I don’t get the point you’re trying to make.

Guest Anisko
Just now, LaLa said:

I don't think it's fair to say she's anti-climactic... she's in the middle of a long career (:pray:). I know when we're waiting for something each day can feel long, but really even months are a blip when we look back. She will always be ebbing and flowing, reaching new peaks (and new lows), and all we can do is choose to follow if we'd like. 

I get what u want to say..  But please try to understand this..  

As a fan from the 3rd world and as millions of other fans from outside of America and Europe we really don't have anything can relate as to gaga other than her music and that's why we're feeling really thirsty for something new and at this point we're exhausted and tired cause it's clearly nothing will come out soon after all of this hype she made with her producers .

PartySick
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I mean ARTPOP was 6 years ago, look where she is now. Imagine where she will be in 6 years from now, she's ever changing

She was a famous Go Go dancer, bled to death on stage, became a gay icon, gave birth to herself, was puked on to a song about rape while riding a pig, became an anti-addiction spokesperson, sang jazz hits with an older man, became a spokesperson for sexual assault victims, sang country inspired songs, released a documentary exposing her struggles with chronic pain, became a movie star, and the title of her Vegas show truly describes her best.

FameGa, MonsterGa, BTWGa, MetalGa, Jo Calderone, Mary Jane Holland, PetGa RaveGa, JazzGa, CountryGa, Ally, Enigma

You literally can't pin her down :laughga: if you're disappointed in what she's doing now then give it six months and we'll have another "___-Ga" to shower with praise.

🖤

Guest Anisko
12 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I’m sorry but this thread doesn’t really make sense? I don’t get the point you’re trying to make.

Sorry .. U can blame my bad English..  I was literally  squeezing my mind to wrote this. 

Joshie S
4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

A software...literally a software

mqdefault.jpg

Queen of playing every single club to become famous back in the day and everyone goes crazy over it

now Queen of trying to accomplish playing every single business associate meeting around the country earning big money just for singing and dancing which is what she loves, but the fans hate it?

It's not a crime, girl

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Anisko said:

we're exhausted and tired cause it's clearly nothing will come out soon after all of this hype she made with her producers .

Sorry, I feel for you, but the only thing SHE has hyped is literally "yeah I'm working on my album". Everything else is the LM community being its adorable self.

🖤

Guest Anisko
Just now, PartySick said:

Sorry, I feel for you, but the only thing SHE has hyped is literally "yeah I'm working on my album". Everything else is the LM community being its adorable self.

We can't blame fans for being hyped..i mean  that's what fans supposed to do ..and trust me there's so much hype that came from her even when she didn't say anything (like when she changed all of her social media profile pictures and then disappeared ala ARTPOP pre release) .

NCgaga
20 minutes ago, neptugne said:

This. You also have to remember that she doesn't want to do what others do. She is always going to go in whatever direction she choses, as an artist. Fans have to decide if they are here for the ride or not. It's a good point to see where she is at, for every era. Artop, to C2C, to Joanne, to Enigma- all completely different styles. She evolves, as artists like to do. Creating is something she loves. I love her so much, but i realize that I'm not going to LOVE everything she does. I know that is the kind of artist she is. That keeps her from becoming boring or repetitive. 

HotLikeMexico
52 minutes ago, Anisko said:

We can't blame fans for being hyped..i mean  that's what fans supposed to do ..and trust me there's so much hype that came from her even when she didn't say anything (like when she changed all of her social media profile pictures and then disappeared ala ARTPOP pre release) .

You did that to yourself. 

Archived