đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She's EPIC but...

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, PartySick said:

She was a famous Go Go dancer, bled to death on stage, became a gay icon, gave birth to herself, was puked on to a song about rape while riding a pig, became an anti-addiction spokesperson, sang jazz hits with an older man, became a spokesperson for sexual assault victims, sang country inspired songs, released a documentary exposing her struggles with chronic pain, became a movie star, and the title of her Vegas show truly describes her best.

FameGa, MonsterGa, BTWGa, MetalGa, Jo Calderone, Mary Jane Holland, PetGa RaveGa, JazzGa, CountryGa, Ally, Enigma

You literally can't pin her down :laughga: if you're disappointed in what she's doing now then give it six months and we'll have another "___-Ga" to shower with praise.

Oh wow. THIS.

Reading this gave me chills. It’s puts into perspective just how iconic she really is.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DpHitch1992
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

Yeah this is my issue too:selena: honestly other than AHS Hotel, SBHS, JW music video, and the JWT/Coachella interludes, barely any of her work has interested me since 2014... I feel like I'm just forcing myself to like things because I feel like I've been a fan too long and can't give up now lol.

She's just not the kind of artist I'm interested in anymore. Pretty much all of the things I liked about her have gone. Maybe she'll come back with LG6 but who knows:noparty:

I literally feel exactly the same! And it's sad because I never thought I'd loose interest purely because I never thought Gaga would go down this route but now with haus beauty, corporate gigs being booked it's actually rubbing me the wrong way. I know some of you monsters are gonna come at me but don't waste your time cause I'm always going to love the girl.. its just my opinion and honestly, I think there's a lot of people out there that feel the same. I'm praying LG6 is really going to bring Gaga back to her true self/artistry 

7 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I disagree she does  enjoy being an artist being a celeberty maybe not so much

I dont think enjoys her art anymore.. look at her Vegas show and how she has zero passion! I havent seen her enjoy being a artist and living on stage since Cheek To Cheek.

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont think enjoys her art anymore.. look at her Vegas show and how she has zero passion! I havent seen her enjoy being a artist and living on stage since Cheek To Cheek.

Have you seen the video of the enigma show where she performs shallow with bradley cooper she looked so happy

9 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Have you seen the video of the enigma show where she performs shallow with bradley cooper she looked so happy

She looked sad with no passion.. it doesnt feel like she loves what shes doing to me. Ive been a fan since 2008 

Whispering
4 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Yeah this is my issue too:selena: honestly other than AHS Hotel, SBHS, JW music video, and the JWT/Coachella interludes, barely any of her work has interested me since 2014... I feel like I'm just forcing myself to like things because I feel like I've been a fan too long and can't give up now lol.

She's just not the kind of artist I'm interested in anymore. Pretty much all of the things I liked about her have gone. Maybe she'll come back with LG6 but who knows:noparty:

That’s five years. That’s a long time to force yourself to like something. Maybe it’s time to move on instead of hanging around expecting something different. 

Sanne Godijn
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

She looked sad with no passion.. it doesnt feel like she loves what shes doing to me. Ive been a fan since 2008 

Did we watch the same video gaga was dancing while bradley was getting on stage how does that not look happy to you i think your are seeing something that is not there

12 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Did we watch the same video gaga was dancing while bradley was getting on stage how does that not look happy to you i think your are seeing something that is not there

Yeah I dont feel it and im talking generally, not about one moment

Suspiria
18 minutes ago, Whispering said:

That’s five years. That’s a long time to force yourself to like something. Maybe it’s time to move on instead of hanging around expecting something different. 

I know...but AHS got me through until Joanne. Then I thought Joanne would just be a phase so I waited through that... then we've been getting BoysNoize/SOPHIE/DJWS/BloodPop rumours which is exactly what I want so now I've just been anticipating that for like 2 years:selena:

(Also just to clarify, I do actually have a life, I haven't spent my every waking moment waiting for Gaga for 4 years:laughga:)

LouiseVeronica
23 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Thats how it feels to me too, ever since Joanne came out. I feel ARTPOP was the last time she was really passionate about her art, with a couple exceptions here and there like TIHTY. I think at this point she wants out of the pop world, she wanted to kick off a big film career, have a baby, anything except pop. Enigma she seems so pissed off, and she has to know it's sub-par compared to her past work. Makes me sad. I just want her to be happy, same for Britney, but I also want a killer album from her haha

djBuffoon
3 hours ago, DumDumDardiDa92 said:

I'm praying LG6 is really going to bring Gaga back to her true self/artistry 

I mean, who else but her to say what that is?

Jadeykins

i feel like i'm lucky because i have loved pretty much everything she has done. the only thing i felt uncomfortable with was that period of her being very unstable towards the end of the ARTPOP era because it made me concerned and worried about her. she still worries me sometimes but i think she is coping a lot better now as she has therapy and all that stuff.....I do really hope she releases a banging pop record though because i think at some stage she's said she wants babies and if she meets the right guy i can see her disappearing for a while....she's at that age now....all we need is one killer record. hopefully her "magnum opus" she's already pretty much a legend but her releasing something amazing now would really cement her as legendary. 

Kimblue
5 hours ago, jinko said:

This kinda made me happy. I personally think you're one of those people who make this forum such a miserable place for people who actually enjoy what Gaga is serving at the current moment and knowing that you can't give up stanning her because you have been "a fAn fOr tOo lOnG noW!!11!!!!" despite her "not being the kind of artist you're interested in anymore" satisfies me a lot. I'm hoping a lot more meltdowns for you in the future and I hope you never find the enlightenment that you can stop following an artist when you don't like her anymore. :vegas:

I know, the sooner these people leave the fan base the better.

11 minutes ago, LouiseVeronica said:

Thats how it feels to me too, ever since Joanne came out. I feel ARTPOP was the last time she was really passionate about her art, with a couple exceptions here and there like TIHTY. I think at this point she wants out of the pop world, she wanted to kick off a big film career, have a baby, anything except pop. Enigma she seems so pissed off, and she has to know it's sub-par compared to her past work. Makes me sad. I just want her to be happy, same for Britney, but I also want a killer album from her haha

Im happy with anything Gaga does but it seems like I cant enjoy it because she is not enjoying it. She wants to be something people dont want her to be so she is trying to satisfy others but at the same time do what she loves but at the end none are satisfied.

Whispering
18 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I know...but AHS got me through until Joanne. Then I thought Joanne would just be a phase so I waited through that... then we've been getting BoysNoize/SOPHIE/DJWS/BloodPop rumours which is exactly what I want so now I've just been anticipating that for like 2 years:selena:

(Also just to clarify, I do actually have a life, I haven't spent my every waking moment waiting for Gaga for 4 years:laughga:)

AHS was years ago...and it wasn’t music. 

She might not be for you anymore. I’m sure there are other artists you could support and spend time on instead of “forcing yourself” to like someone who no longer appeals to you. Just let it go and move on. 

Archived