💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Earns 5 Millions for private show

Boris2

Featured Posts

Boris2

Lady Gaga continues with her "Enigma" residence in Las Vegas, with dates scheduled until November However, this does not prevent her from doing gigs elsewhere – as long as entrepreneurs disburse good money 
On the last day 20, Monday, for example, she did a show Mandalay Bay Events Center, also in Las Vegas, but for a corporate convention of Amway A60 the presentation counted with all the elements of the residence, with the costumes, special effects and Dancers 
According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, it charges about US $5 million to make this kind of business event.  The newspaper says that other celebrities, including Bruno Mars, also charge the same amount you can, can't you? 

https://portalpopline.com.br/muita-grana-saiba-quanto-os-empresarios-precisam-pagar-para-ter-lady-gaga-cantando-em-eventos-privados/

Music not the bling who?  :ohwell:

lady gaga concert GIF

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/lady-gaga-is-looking-for-staff-for-her-haus-on-las-vegas-strip-1669225/

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

Queen of money yet she still expects me to leave the tip after every meal :grr:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

evilfaqqot

Getting paid millions to look and act like a crackhead on stage. 

big-jb21-oct-16-2012-god-i-wish-that-wer

Boris2
6 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

I’m getting fat and so is my bank :ohwell:

And I was spending my little money on trying to make Shallow go #1 on the charts. :cryga:

GypsyBabe

MGM has their own little song and dance monkey. 

plxjBe88p

I'm happy she's getting paid well for it. 

⚯͛

davflz

I'm kind of iffy about these corporate events, but with this much money coming in, I really hope it means we'll get high quality music videos for LG6 :pray: I need another Marry the Night/ GUY video mother :vegas:

Lucas

I'm glad she's getting her coins, but am I the only one thinking spending such a huge amount of money for 2h of a pop star is ridiculous ?

MonsterMom

just joking lol lady gaga GIF

3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I'm glad she's getting her coins, but am I the only one thinking spending such a huge amount of money for 2h of a pop star is ridiculous ?

:stalkga:

weed

whew an Oscar winner performing privately for you, must feel great 

Kimmo

She’s over... :awkney: 

PrivateGa is here to take her coins back after MEN took it from her.... a Reverse Software People Expedition :bon:

Hottie Detector

Pacify Him

5 million to insult software people. What kind of financial dominatrix :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

thatfoxyfeeling

There is really no excuse for LG6 to not be the era we've been wanting since ARTPOP. But you just know we're gonna get served MR visuals... :green:

Archived